Anyone Have Heavy Indica strains, Kush, OG, just overall really heavy pure indica strains

I talk with a lady in Texas whom had a bad experience with white widow back in the day, Her doctor recommended she dont touch any sativa anymore , so she has mainly only stuck to heavy indica so Im told ,
shes been wanting to get some pure indica beans for a while now but has not been able too :confused:

Maybe I can send her address to a few of you guys here and we can surprise her with some Pure indica beans <3

She only smokes for pain and appetite so medically , and has been in the scene for a long while, she told me a story once about how she had to take down a whole field of Acuapolo Gold or else risk prison … so shes definitely an OG <3

4 Likes

Not sure if I used the right type of tag for this post but regardless Just PM me or leave a message here if you’d like to help :slight_smile:

Check out AG seeds. They have Purist Indica that is very nice.

3 Likes

Csi humbolt has hindu kush s1s

3 Likes

White widow is sativa?

I can spare a few DLA 5 S1
As indica as it gets. You can search for my thread on those.
They stay short , broad leafed, prefer low light intensity and they stink to high heaven. Great for sleep and relaxation.

Edited to add the link
https://overgrow.com/t/deep-line-alchemy-5-s1-pheno-hunt/73803

2 Likes

The white widow I smoked back in the day had mad sativa vibes, It was quite racy

3 Likes

I have white widow right now and it is amazing hybrid of brazilian sativa and south indian indica.

1 Like

If you can spare a few I can send her deets over !

1 Like

Does the high make you like super focused, with decent visuals for being weed ? , I remember gaming on white widow and it felt like I WAS THE TANK

@BeTheLight your in the right people network for some of the heavy indica strains, get with @JAWS @3rdgengrower @Heliosphear @DougDawson @HeadyBearAdventures @darkillusion @pharmerfil

i know we have some more peeps i really trust in here, but thats a decent start…

1 Like

I would say what I just got is a near perfect hybrid but it does have slight come down if done too much. I’ve had it in the past and did not enjoy it.

Do that. I can send them out sometime next week :green_heart:

For sure, I knew OG would have heavy hitters , this is the best people network to have , OG is family !!!

1 Like

As far as Indicas i’m about to run the year of the fuckin real indicas because i’ve been in cali for awhile and there are none here.

Starting with
80s black afghan x a1 artifact x 88g13hp, I also have shiskaberry, nl2 x ancient og, la affie #9 x afghan hp and afghan hp. I have some others coming also like herijuana ibl and a1/kashmir x maruf red. None of these modern indicas do anything to me.

2 Likes

Yeah man I noticed weed got more boring over the years, all started to feel like the same effect, back when I was a new smoker, each high was a new high, different feel different vibes… Idk why that is but Yeah, similar vibes here about modern bud

2 Likes

Bodhi has a bunch of crosses called deep line alchemy which are old indicas he is trying to preserve for the community. Theyre usually very limited packs. A couple banks have 5-6 of em though. The one i’m about to grow is the latest, DLA 16.

Wow so what @Vagabond_Windy has is the 5th run of DLA ? really cool !!!

2 Likes

Yeah. Thats what i’m growing but also crossed to a 80s black afghan.

1 Like

Haha
No it’s just number 5 in a series of crosses called Deep Line Alchemy by Bodhi

Older Afghans/ Hashplants crossed to his 88g13HP male.

1 Like

So you have the #2 or #16?