Anyone have Paranormal Ghost Experiences?

I’ve been told I have like 5 spirits that follow me around at all times, sometimes they help me

3 Likes

I wish i had some paranormal shit happen to me! I’m on the fence i just don’t know i like watching paranormal investigation shows entertaining for sure not sure if i believe the shows 100%.

But my mom believes my great grandparents Have visited us in Colorado because we have some stuff of theirs that was passed down. But she said she woke up a few times smelling cigarettes. I don’t smoke cigs nor does she. But my great grandfather smoked cigs for most of his life and passed away at 98. My Rottweiler sometimes goes in my
Moms room and barks at the ceiling. OH my great grandmother told my mom she would haunt her when she was in hospice​:rofl::rofl::rofl: I miss my off the boat Italian great grandmother she was a riot.

But i personally have never experienced anything

4 Likes

Ima start following @toastyjakes to get some paranormal experience make that 1 more thing to follow you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

As I have told Smokey in another thread I am very sensitive to energy, always have been empathic. When I was about 26 I came home from the gym, after a big leg workout, had a joint and laid in the bath until it got cold, then dried off and laid on my bed, just dozing. After a bit I felt like I was floating, It felt like I had no physical pressure from lying on the bed. I must have stayed like that for 5 minutes, trying to rationalize what was happening.

After going through all the non possibilities of physically floating I decided to open my eyes to check, at which point I had the sensation of falling and getting a loud bang noise in my head as I felt my body hit the bed.

I thought I must have been floating, and hit my head on the side table, as I dropped back onto the bed, but I had no bump or pain, which baffled me. Couple of weeks later the same thing happened again.

At that time I was dating my wife who lived in Black heath in London, which is just up from Greenwich by the Thames. In Greenwich they have lots of antique shops, and old book stores, and we go walk around there after a Sunday lunch at the pub.

She said, she wanted to go into this book shop, and there were tables either side of the door with books stacked on them, and as she walked past them this book fell on the floor. I picked it up, and to my surprise it was a book on astral and etheric projection, and how to achieve it intentionally.

I don’t believe in coincidence any more, my life has had so many things that have happened to me to make me know, we are guided a lot of the time. To meet either people or situations that move us forward spiritually or energetically. My wife says I should write a book lol.

Well this book explained exactly what was happening to me, I was not physically floating , my consciousnesses was lifting out of my body in my etheric or astral body. We have multiple energy bodies that combine to create our aura, which I see around people, all kinds of colours and light.

There were several methods to achieve projection, I saw a hypnotherapist and got her to make a tape for deep relaxation, which helped, but was not quite enough. I then started to meditate, sometimes 2 hours a day, and I would start to get more projections, but I would get so excited getting out, I would shoot straight back into my body again. When you start to get relaxed you have to try and keep your mind active but let your body fall asleep, at which point paralysis starts, then you start to hear and feel a buzzing type of vibration like in a car when the wheels and not balanced properly.

Once this passes, you focus on the top of your head, and visualize where you want to be and, you start to exit your body. The hard part is remembering you don’t have a body, so any attempt to physically move puts you back in your body, you have to think where you want to go and you just move there without effort, you also have, if this doesn’t sound crazy enough already, 360 degree vision and awareness.

After about 3 years of doing this mediation nearly every day for 1-2 hours I started to hear voices, like I was listening in on a telephone conversations between to people, talking about all kinds of stuff. I just thought I was dreaming. Then one day, I was just moving out of alpha brain wave activity into Theta, where projection normally occurs and this angry voice shouted at me, as if they were standing next to me, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT. Scared the crap out of me lol.

After that I started to hear entities talking to me and I would have conversations with them, at that time I knew nothing about mediums life after death, to me the dead were non existent. I thought I was just making these conversations up in my half dream state mind.

About this time my wife, girlfriend at the time, said she was going with a friend to the Royal College of Psychic Studies in Belgravia Square London, and did I want to go with them. I asked what it was all about, and she said, they have mediums who talk to your dead relatives and give you proof of life after death. I thought this will be a laugh lets try it out, not making any connection with what was happening to me.

So I meet the wife/girlfriend at the college and we go into a room with this old guy who is a medium, and we sit down, my wife’s friend is sat between us, so there was no known connection for the medium. So he says I will start with you, and points to me. asks for a personal possession so I give him my watch. This is called psychometry,
where you pic up info from the energy vibration of a personal object.

He says, wow you have a strong vibration, I have lots of your relatives here, and starts listing off names. Now I did not know any of them as I hardly knew any relatives other than my grand parents. So I was going no dont know them.

Now, I had a training partner, his name was Clive Thame he was extremely strong, only 22 when he died, was on the roids and grew to big to fast, and his heart exploded in a strong man competition. He changed his name to Tom Hawk, as a pen name for writing for power lifting magazines. He also had a lot of psychological problems from his childhood, so he preferred being called Tom, but I always called him Clive to wind him up lol.

Any way this guy says I have got Tom here, I said nope, don’t know a Tom, he says you must do, he is standing right behind you, huge guy big muscles, he says he likes your new girlfriend and points to the misses, you will marry her, he says. he sends his love, and thanks you for everything you did for him, Tom has actually just turned up now as I write this, because I am thinking about him lol.

Any way, the medium says to me, you can do this, you are very psychic, you have lots of abilities you can develop, I was a very skeptical person at that time, and I was thinking, hes just trying to get me to buy the books out the front of the college. The medium looks at me and says, no you dont have to buy the books out there, you can go to any library and borrow them for free. Well my jaw hit the floor, and I thought wow, that is a cool trick, I think I need to learn this, with the type of work I was doing at that time, which was Bouncing in night clubs and Close Protection Bodyguard Work.

Then he looks to his right side and starts having a conversation with the space next to him, he says, no I am not saying that Randy, it makes no sense. Randy was the name of his guide, giving him the info on me. He says, OK, OK, I will ask him. So he looks at me and says I have to ask you this or Randy wont tell me anything more, it makes no sense but here it is. He says a couple of nights ago you were moonlight bouncing. Can you please tell me what that means.

I grinned, and said, yes I can, I was supposed to be bouncing at a night club, but a better paying bodyguard job for EMI came up, for the night, so I did that instead and called in sick, so I was moonlighting from my bouncing job.

He then said he would work with the girlfriends friend and then my wife who he told again, you are going to marry this guy and eventually emigrate to Canada with him, which hadn’t even entered our minds at that time, I wasn’t even sure I was going to marry her lol.

I could go on here, I have loads of spooky shit, I could talk about. I will add to it when I have more time. I don’t normally go into it too much, as most of it sounds like bull shit lol.

To what has already been discussed, from what I know, peoples residual energies can be imprinted into things, and when an empath or clairvoyant, clairaudient person picks it up, it will play like a recording. Why I dont like going into museums, then you have people who have died, and don’t want to cross over, either from fear of going to hell, which doesn’t really exist. There are low vibrational dimensions where nasty entities exist but its not all fire and brimstone. Or they don’t quite realize they have died, and don’t know what to do, which is move into the light, some people are so attached to their physical possessions they will stay with them and move with them where ever they go.

I used to do house clearances with a friend in the UK, moving unwanted entities out, to where they should be, that got a bit scary sometimes.

While I was studying to be a Psychoanalyst I was already doing energy healing at a healing centre for the National Federation of Spiritual Healers, I ended up running the centre and teaching energy healing in workshops, for the NFSH.

Then after my daughter was born 11 years later, we had to move to a different area, due to house prices, and I was getting more stressed dealing with clients who were abused as children, so made a decision to move away from doing this stuff, and did a HND course in advanced computers in 1998 and worked for Hewlett Packard, just in time for Y2K, which didn’t happen thankfully.

9 Likes

Man…I believe everything you have written here…

I just want to post this for everyone in this topic…One of the most powerful documentaries I have ever seen, on life after death…

It is pretty crazy…

Edit: A note from the Director :

Tim Coleman
3 years ago
“I’m glad that the film I directed is approaching the million viewer mark in a relatively short time on youtube. And that it has stimulated a lot of interesting and unfortunately, a lot of, I have to say, uninformed debate. Please folks try to keep an open mind. I know some of the material in the doc is very challenging to the day to day consensus reality but I assure you everyone in it is credible. I did my homework and the people behind the Scole Experiment were 100% genuine, honest and full of integrity. There is no doubt that what happened at Scole really occurred, it was not faked. No evidence of fraud has ever been discovered. So the only question to ask is - was it caused solely by human paranormal abilities: the super psi hypothesis? Or was it due to discarnate entities affecting/communicating with the physical world? In my view it was the latter and accordingly it must represent some of the best evidence for survival ever.”

K.

4 Likes

Damn dude you got some crazy stuff going on. What’s happens when you eat mushrooms.? :v:

6 Likes

It gets incredibly unbearable for about a week…

4 Likes

I was out in the garage working one night and the radio kept going all weird making noises and the volume changing as well, kinda brushed it off and just kept working away, starts getting close to the time my GF will be off work so i start shutting things down and put some tires in my car in the yard, after i carry the last 2 tires i go back and turn the compressor off and all the lights, the man door has a window and the side of that garage has a window too so you can see if the lights are on or not, anyways i go in and shower and my GF gets in from work comes in the house and we’re talking then she says “oh why did you leave every light on in the garage ?” So i look out the window and the lights are on, there is 5 different light switches in 3 different locations in the garage, every one was on!

7 Likes

Yea… Most memories don’t dig the shadows… They are good memories and bad… And they are all aware of each other …

2 Likes

I’ll bet it felt like you were being hunted by “PREDATOR” eh? lol

2 Likes

No ghosts. But death seems to follow me
Around. :v:

2 Likes

I have only had mushrooms once, was very relaxed, there wasn’t much to take, so it didn’t really affect me to much.

I have done acid 5 times, the first 4 were just a half dose each, the last one was interesting, and I think it also switched up my empathic ability as I had to leave the 3 people I was with, one guy was quite negative energy wise, and I had to go for a walk, then got paranoid about being stopped by the law and dumped my hash and pipe. Ten minutes later got stopped walking down the street by a cop car lol. Their excuse was there had been a disturbance at a house up the road, they were going to, and thought I matched the discretion. When they double checked, the guy they were looking for was 5 foot 10 and 170lbs I was at that time 6 foot 5 and 320lbs. I went home watched TV and drank a lot of orange juice, every time I used the bathroom there was a spider in the toilet, no matter how many times I flushed it away lol.

When I went to bed last night, I had a fireworks display in the room, lots of deep blue, purple, and red purple colored orbs. I could still see them when I shut my eyes.

The way I see orbs they look like a single LED chip with intense colour, but not the blinding light, more of just a glow about 6 inches around it.

4 Likes

Only time I start hearing or seeing things is when Ive smoked too much Glass Slipper… I aint joking. :laughing:

4 Likes

Are you always surrounded by orbs?

3 Likes

Im in the wrong business…sheesh :worried:

2 Likes

Everyone is surrounded by orbs all the time. It’s an entities consciousness, or soul if you want to call it that, without a physical body for a host.

They are living around, and in us all at the same time, in other dimensions. A medium has to raise their vibrational rate as the entity lowers theirs to create a communication link.

Depending on the person or medium, they will see, hear or feel that or combinations of or all three, of the communication from that entity. I became a vegetarian to raise my vibrational rate.

I think when I went through what my brother called my warrior phase, and I was doing a lot of weight training and marshal arts. It kind of amped up my chi energy/life force.

It’s a strange thing, I accept it as a reality because of every thing I have witnessed and had confirmed by others, complete strangers sometimes, yet I still doubt myself, and I go through all the logical reasons, I can think of, and think maybe I am a straight jacket job lol.

Personal reality is a strange thing.

5 Likes

I would be alright with that…But if I heard whispering of “get out”…I would get the fk out haha…

K.

3 Likes

Lol I think it was a couple of days before I meditated again.

I had to process what had happened.

About a month after seeing the first medium, my wife made me an appointment to see another medium, called Correl Polge, for a birthday present, she was quite famous, she drew your dead relatives or guides, as she gave a reading.

When I saw her she drew 3 of my guides, a doctor who wanted to work me, a bennidictine monk, and my main guide a first Nation, Canadian called Little Moose, I think he is partly responsible for me coming here.

She reiterated what the other medium had said, that I had a lot of ability and should learn to use it. So I asked how I would go about this, and she said, you can go to a spiritualist church, they have development groups. She said Reading was the nearest place to me with a spiritualist church, which was about 12 miles away from where I lived.

I made the mistake of telling my wife this, because I didn’t really want to get involved with churches, wasn’t interested, to me you only went to churches for weddings, christenings and funerals. You don’t go there voluntarily lol.

So every time I went up to London to see the girlfriend, she would say, have you found the church yet, where have you looked. I would just make excuses as to how difficult it was to find 1 church in a city with over 20 churches and a cathedral, for the next couple of months.

This was around the time of the first gulf war, the body guard agencies were closing down, as the American and Arab business men were not flying in, and I was just scratching around, with the odd job from EMI, and a couple of nights a week bouncing. So I got some work at Southampton university, for 2 months, changing all the light fittings there.

After a month I was in the library, and one lunchtime, I stopped for lunch in the psychology section, and pulled out a book to see what it was all about.

I spent an hour reading and thought wow that’s really interesting, I wish I did better at school and became a doctor and did psychology, but didn’t think anymore about it.

I then worked doing demolition, for a couple of months in Reading after finishing at the university.

So the first day on the job and we are taking down 12 victorian town houses opposite the railway station. Everything gets recycled and sold, as the buildings are taken down brick by brick. So we are told to go inside and start slinging any furniture out the windows. So I am clearing this living room out and all that’s left is the carpet, so I get down on my hands and knees, and start rolling up the carpet.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE.

In front of me is old newspapers, under the carpet, they obviously could not afford underlay. The papers were from 1956, I wish I still had it.

Reading Chronicle News 1956, front page. Reading Spiritualist church opens its doors today for the first time. Address andTelephone number, days it’s open, all I need to find it. Fuck my luck, can’t make anymore excuses lol.

So I go on a Wednesday night, they have a guest medium, we sing some hyms and say a couple of prayers, the medium does his bit, which was interesting, then it finished and you could get a cup of tea and a biccy.

So I find the head honcho and say, I went to see a medium, and they said I had ability, and I should come here for development. I could see his eyes roll and glaze over, like not another one, lol. He said, I am sorry all the development groups are full and there is a 2 year waiting list. Cool I thought I am off the hook.

The following week, my girlfriend’s landlord comes back from Australia and announces she got married there, and my girlfriend will have to move out. So I said, come and live with me.

Following week she is all settled in, and says come on, we are going back to the church. FFS, I thought I got out of this. So we go back and after the service, I go to get a cup of tea, and the wife said, she was going to check the library. 5 minute’s later she is back clutching a flyer, saying there is a psychic development day in Newbury, and we are going to it whether I want to or not lol. My wife is 5ft6ins and 125lbs, but she is also Scottish, and I have to shut my eyes to sleep lol. At this point I am 3 days away from my life completely changing.

3 Likes

Dear god, I’m an empath also and we have experienced alot of the same stuff. What I have trouble with is discharging other people’s crap energy. I’m a sponge for others energy and you are too being an empath…so how do u do it or is it not a problem for you? I read runes and tarot and occasionally I contact energy on the ouija board with a friend of mine, but that’s not the energy I am speaking of. It’s the collective emotionality of pretty much the human race. It builds up on me until I break and cry it out. I look and feel like a loony toons crying and sobbing for no apparent reason. I’ve done it every since about the age of nine. It used to freak my mom out. I was leaving my body at 6 but didn’t know what was happening. Your description of the vibrational feel when it happens is spot on by the way. Explaining that feeling it your parents is super hard when u are six. I used to call it getting stuck in motion. I see from your post that u basically moved and got into computers, which is crazy because I did the same thing, I didn’t move, but I started going to night school for computer networking while living in my haunted house. It kept my mind busy but I have always had to cry that built up energy off to this day. Sometimes I f#$king hate being an empath!!!

4 Likes

One of the most profound things that happened in my house (built next to ,if not on an Indian battlefield) happened in the middle of a bright sunny day. But it wigged me out so bad I left with no shoes or a purse. It was a little before anyone had smartphones but I would have left it too if I’d had one at that time. It was probably around noon and I was going to go out in the back yard and clean the pool. I was in my bedroom and I heard my dog barking in the living room. There is a door that goes to the backyard from the living room. Sometimes my friends will come through the back gate and knock on that door. I was not expecting anyone but my dog was going crazy. My bestfriend has a key and would just come on in. Getting dressed I hear someone call my name and my dog is still barking. So I go down the hall to check it out. My living room is not visible until you round the corner in the hall. My dog still barking, would not be if this was my friend. But I heard my name plain as day. Who the f@#$ is in my house?? So I round the corner to the living room and run smack dab into an intruder. We hit chest to chest. I bounced off them like a pinball, and i screamed from suprise. There was absolutely no one there. I mean I almost pissed myself running into this intruder. It was like walking into a glass wall you didn’t know was there. It stopped me in my tracks, not only that but I had literally bounced off of something that caused me to scream in suprise. It took me a minute to realize I was alone. Then came the relief that there was no intruder. I was so elated like I had cheated death or something. I almost cried from relief. That was short lived because then I began to realize that I had bounced off of something that had the power to stop me mid stride. That reality wigged me completely out. My car keys were on the table a few steps away. I grabbed them and left ,no shoes, no purse, dressed in only my swimsuit. Didn’t come back till next morning. Dog was ok. She had doggie door for escape. Truthfully I didn’t even think about her when I was leaving. I WAS JUST LEAVING PERIOD. The last activity that occurred there was not as in your face as that one experience, but pretty unusual none the less. And it happened on 3 separate occasions with 3 separate witnesses. I’ll tell that shit later and also tell you about the most haunted place I’ve ever come across. The place is probably for lease right now. It is a commercial building that has seen many businesses come and go. It was a spa when I experienced it. I’ve often thought about just renting it for the evening for paranormal studies. I don’t think I would last the whole night, but I know it would not dissappoint.

4 Likes