Anyone have Paranormal Ghost Experiences?

Hi Roxaglyphs, I think you are a bit more developed than just an empath.

I avoid media, like the tv news, Facebook. It will hook your emotional empathic abilities and you just start linking in and absorbing it. I will usually get emotional every couple of months, and have a very deep release of emotion. Depending on what is happening on the planet or to me personaly, meditation helps, regularly going through my chakras and energy field, cleansing them, I visualize, a purple light, going around and through me. This purple light is called the flame of St Germain. Look him up, very interesting person.

Also grounding myself regularly helps, barefeet on soil or sand. Itā€™s harder in the winter lol. You can get grounding mats like, you would use in IT when repairing or handling computer parts.

To stop unwanted guests, I visualize a golden grid of energy around my property, and make a verbal statement, only high vibrational beings allowed. A bit like a metaphysical private property sign and electric fence lol.

You were not doing yourself any favours living on a battlefield. I met a woman who was having problems in Bath England, she was very psychic, but had an entity attachment. It was a young man, who adopted her as she was a very motherly person. He kind of fed off her energy, but also reduced her psychic abilities. After myself and another guy, who was a medium, that I worked with, helped her move this entity where he should be, her abilities just exploded.

I became friendly with her, she would call me and we would talk about stuff she was experiencing. She called me one day as she had been to a friendā€™s house in Bath and was confronted by a Roman army in this personā€™s property inside and out and on a field across the road. She said, roman soldiers would March through the walls and out again.

When she first went there she thought there was a historical group, doing a re enactment in the field opposite the house, until she found no one else was seeing it. She could also see buildings and stockade walls.

Personally I would not use a ouija board, unless you have control of who can connect with you. I set up rules with my guides that act like bouncers, only allowing high vibrational beings to connect with me. You donā€™t want negative entities as an attachment.

I believe a.lot of so called schizophrenea sufferers are really people with psychic abilities that have negative entity attachment.

4 Likes

Yeah, I do. Every morning when I wake up, I go to the toilet, take my first wizz of the day. And bammm every day there he isā€¦ a pale tired looking guy that resembles of a person I used to know.

I then realize that itā€™s meā€¦ and move on to the rest of the day.

5 Likes

Your not alone there, a lot of people experience this phenomena.

Thatā€™s the best thing you can do, just ignore the apparition, say 3 hail Marys and throw holy water everywhere, then start a bonfire of sage in the toilet. When the room is full of smoke flush the toilet and in a strong voice say I banish you from my home demon. Spinn 3 times anti clockwise and spit.

when you see someone in the mirror standing behind you, that is not there when you turn around, itā€™s not so good lol

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. We are a lot alike. Sometimes I go for months without the emotional release, and yes getting back to nature does wonders 4 me. About the battlefield houseā€¦I never felt demonic energy there, it was just super busy with energy. And you couldnā€™t take a photo without orbs. Really cool was blowing up the pictures to see faces in the orbs. One of which was my sweetheart dog that had passed. One of my friends daughters was sitting on my couch talking about how she wanted to be an animal vet. We took pictures of her with my dogs on either side of her and one orb showed up, when enlarged, the orb had my dogs face. The one that had passed years ago.

Ok, like u, I do not believe in coinsedence. I also believe when one starts their spiritual journey, the teachers, guides, and lessons show up supernaturally. Mine did.

For instance, my spiritual journey started backwards, which is typical for me. Meaning I experienced the dark first. I dated a satanist for awhile without knowing it. When I found out, I was kinda fascinated. He treated me very well. . Contrary to popular belief he never tried to convert me. He really didnā€™t want me to know but I had found fingernail clippings and hair swatches in baggies when I was snooping one day and confronted him about it. I then went and checked out books on satanism at the local library. He found them and made me take them back. He said that the books were not necessary because that was just not part of my world. He was 15 years older than me and I was 21 when we were dating. He taught me a whole lot and treated me like a princess. So as silly as it seems, iwas not about to break up just because he worshipped the devil. I looked at it like, well we are just different religions. He also had this air about him that commanded respect, and I felt super safe with him.

He would get upset at times to the point of almost tears because we would never be together in the afterlife. He reminded me of that fact often. Which it really didnā€™t bother me. I was 21 and could have careless about an afterlife. Afterlife schmaferlife. But I could tell this bothered him alot.

I saw him channel for the first time, and this was my entry into my spiritual journey unbeknownst to me. This man started speaking in another language in a trance like state one night when I had been hammering him with questions about satanism. He told me he was not going to speak on the subject and I kept insisting. All I was able to find out was that he was high priest of a coven of 12 witches. They did all the spell casting at his request. He did not even have to be in attendance. He said I didnā€™t need to know any more, and started speaking in a different t language again. I think it was Latin. I ran into his roommates room and tried to wake him. I stood on his bed and jumped trying to wake him. I jumped so hard that his body was bouncing along with my jumps. It was like this man was in a coma. It was not the channelling that was freaking me out. It was the way the energy in the room changed. If you want to know what hell is like, I can sum it up in one word. HOPELESSNESS. This feeling filled the room. I found it very hard just to breathe. This scared the f out of me. He would trance in for short visits then back out again. The room would get heavier each time. I told him he was freaking me out. Without fail he handed me a ring off of his finger, told me it would keep me safe and to leave. It was 4 am. I called my best friend. She lived with her grandmother. I hated to wake her, and sure enough her grandmother answered the phone. I was crying. Long story shortened somewhat. She came and got me, I explained what was going on, spent the night with her and in the morning when I woke up, I had her take me back to him. She thought I was crack corn crazy for going back. But she took me. He asked where i had.been. He didnā€™t remember much from that night. I told him what happened and showed him the ring he had given me before I left, to keep me safe. He was kinda not believing me until I showed him that ring. But that night, without doubt I met the darkness. So I figured if the dark was real, so too must be the light. And so my journey began. Backasswards starting with the dark side first. But it had to be this way in order for me to seek out the light. Which I did, and that experience was very supernatural as well. My faith in the existence of what is referred to as God ,is undeniable.and without question. And it is my most treasured blessing this lifetime. And itā€™s an unbelievable story as well. To this day, I have never felt an energy like what was being accessed that night he was trance channeling.

All of this occurred before I bought my battlefield home. Growing up there, everything was normal as can be. When I was opened up spiritually, I was able to feel all the different energies. And Shadey I very much appreciate your concern over ouija board use. It shows your compassionate character! My best friend is extremely gifted with that tool. She has been using one for well over 30 plus years. She protects us both, and knows which boards need to be permanently retired or set afire ect. Sheā€™s my ā€œdemonslayerā€ and we have encountered some low vibrational energy through the board. But it can not attach to us. Sheā€™s pretty good.

5 Likes

Hey, sames. I dont see em but the gf does.

3 Likes

Me too :expressionless: Iā€™ve had some kind of ghost or energy follow me from house to house last 15 years or so

My grandmotherā€™s house was haunted until it was tore down was just a shadow that walked around in the living room and back bedroom never made a sound never moved anything it was seen by dozens of people throughout the years

3 Likes

Was working out of town (14 days on, 3 days off). I skipped out on the apartment I was renting because I could just couch surf since I was only in town for such a small amount of time. Stayed at my brothers place during our time back in the cityā€¦one of the oldest parts of out city. I was sleeping on his couch, when my eyes shot open and I was wide awake. I wasnā€™t able to move at allā€¦tried to scream, roll over, move my arms, anything. I was able to scan the room with my eyes and at the foot of the couch (where my legs were) I could see a massive shadowā€¦it barely fit down the hallway. There was a streetlight that would shine through the bathroom window into the hall, this light was no longer visible and almost complete darkness filled the room. All I could see was this mass, blacker than black, HUGE, and standing at my feet. I felt hands wrap around my ankles and squeeze tighter than anything Iā€™ve ever feltā€¦the feeling of negative energy was overwhelming. I donā€™t remember much after thatā€¦never had any marks or anything. One of the scariest moments in my life. Goosebumps just thinking about it.

3 Likes

it may be the drugs but that gave me a chill

2 Likes

That experience is very common for a lot of people. At certain sleep states your body becomes paralyzed, if your consciousness wakes up and your body is still asleep and paralyzed you can still see things going on psychically.

1 Like

and there is no Santa or Easter Bunny? :frowning:

2 Likes

Things working that are broken. Shadows moving. Rotten meat smell with coldness. The breakerbox would smell of burning and death sometimes. People would get tapped on the shoulder. Negative energy that follows you home, causing anger where it finds a new foothold. And it being on Indian burial ground on the trail of tears just before Oklahoma didnt help. Thatā€™s just at the place I workā€¦
Murders and suicides plague the house. Maybe explaining why it was so cheap. People who visit hear a young girl and leave asking us if we can hear or see thing here. Hit the library in search of old newspapers. Found the murders. The guy ran into the woods for three days and eventually turned him self in. The hanging tree is across the street not long after I found the newspapers the house on the property burned down. The victim was a teenage boy.

4 Likes

Only interdimensionally as thought forms :wink:

1 Like