Anyone know of available light sponsors?

Ive heard of em they arent bad at all… But i need a sponsor lol shits getting expensive

2 Likes

How large is yoyr online presence or following that they would consider you? I would kill to get a 2nd light going

2 Likes

On ig 1500 followers and recent posts need an avg of 50 likes

3 Likes

Pre built lights serve a purpose and can grow amazing plants just take the results they “state” to be bollox :v:

1 Like

That’s definitely the nice thing about Kingbrite, they don’t make any tacky marketing claims, just technical specs about wattage and type of bulbs as the LEDS

1 Like

After looking the company up Kingbrite seem to produce LED lights for more than us growers. They produce household lighting also. I’m not doubting they produce decent grow lights (ive never heard about the company till now so cant really comment to much) BUT I’d be careful as they likely don’t put the work into the PAR maps etc that companies that produce grow lights only do. If your happy and they are growing plants then they get a thumbs up from me :+1:

2 Likes

Probably not. I’ve never had a very expensive grow light, but the 240 watt I have from Kingbrite takes my 4x2 through flower comfortably and it was only $160 shipped compared to $300-400+ for premium LEDs.

If you’re already shopping for budget chinese lights I just think they’re a better alternative than the names you hear advertised frequently

1 Like

I agree. Look for a company that gives the actual wattage at the wall, what leds and driver they use and the PAR they produce. A lot of new growers will buy a light because the advert states a light will yield 2.5gpw. Not many expensive non chinese lights will yield that.

1 Like

As a new representative of mars i can tell you my recommendation…

2 Likes

Receiving free stuff tends to have that effect on people. If you get a 1/4 of the stated yield they promote in the adverts your onto a winner. This is what I can’t get my head around with how they advertise. 1gpw is excellent and rarely hit with most lights but 2.5 gpw is an outrageous claim and I can’t wait to see the day I’m proved wrong.

I have zero online presence and have no accounts other than a couple grow sites. When I was approached I was only on 1 site and did not even have a grow journal :slight_smile: It’s not that difficult to find if you put in some work but sometimes things just fall into your lap. Send out feelers to companies and see what happens. I am living proof you don’t need to do much or in my case, anything :rofl: If you do land one just make sure to live up to whatever expectations you agree too and things should be good. Also be very clear what you will do and won’t do for them. They may try to get you to do or say things you are not comfortable with. Tell them to pound sand in those cases. No amount of free gear is worth your honesty being compromised.

Congrats man.

4 Likes

Google test lights. I did get a opportunity to talk to someone. I can’t remember the company. When the Cali leds first came out we tested one. Sent it back because we didn’t know leds would replace HID light. It was the bigger wattage number like MH 3000. Makes you think it runs on 3k wattage. I wish you luck.

1 Like