Anyone make their own ejuice?

When using the hair straightener, I wrapped the hash up (about 1/2 gram) in an old 25u screen from my bubble bags and didn’t pre-press much more than by hand. Coffee filters work too, but go slow on the pressure so you don’t blow the hash out into the oil.

2 Likes

Sounds like a lot of work @ReikoX. Why not dry ice? I really enjoy it. 15 minutes and a few shakes of the can and voila!
Texas Snow! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Dry ice is easy, but produces the lowest quality of all the hashes. The dry ice powders the leaf material making it difficult to seperate, though there are ways to clean up dry ice hash. Pressing hash into rosin so that it can be dabbed clean on the nail.

1 Like

E cigs are are similar to vape carts.No juice involved (pg/vg).
Thick oils will work as “juice” also additives such as vegetable glycerine and propylene glycol are a few substitutions no nicotine involved.They slightly different unless you like dabs you could setup a basic e cig for a dabber.If you like juice you would choose “thick oil”.

Just out of curiosity, how are pens easier than a little pressed hash and small hash pipe? Most times the hash will be stronger than the “juice”. Pens are “fun” for me because of the flavors and variety but take too much to get me where i want to be.

1 Like

When someone else makes them, they are really easy.

Pay and play!

On the other hand, with pressed rosin, it is easy to make a PEG juice which flows though the blank cartridges that are getting very cheaply made in China now.

Enjoying a little Space Candy Pen today.

Had a little extra when I made some for a friend who likes them a lot.

1 Like

I don’t own a dab rig because unfortunately I have no access to wax, shatter, oil etc. unless I visit Vegas, Cali, or Colo. I can count the # of “dabs” I’ve had on my fingers. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

For under $100, the @roux press is an affordable solution for small amounts of good pressed product.

Works great!

7 Likes

Hey brother @Roux! Can I get some info on said press? Is this a diy unit? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Its all right here

I did add the magnetic mount, aluminum jaws between the vice and the heater elements. This work great. If you want to use the vice, they are removable.

4 Likes

I bought a new ecig today a Hive 2.0. It does both ejuice and concentrate as it has a tank for each.

I bought it at 4:00 P.M. and only vaped my ejuice today. Wow, I still like smoking better because of the flavor, but vaping ejuice is catching up. It’s a great high and you get there fast.

I also bought a small hand held bong for $20 at a local vape shop. I just lit that up now. It is awesome not sucking ashes…

1 Like

I also have a hivet that i picked it up not that long ago. I got it for out and about on the hill use in a small package with the concentrate coils being what i intended to use. After playing around with it i will say i prefer my larger “mini” box mod and yocan cerum, but the hive has the portability.

As for their e juice cart its really just meant for that, tried it with some diluted thc juice and sure it worked alright but very small and slow draw and needed a bit to get any effect due to my dilution. But compared to other cart designs meant for thicker oils like some ccell knockoffs i got today the intake hole is just too small. Shitty thing is these carts are too big for the hive, but i have some variable stick batteries on the way to pair these new carts too.

1 Like

You had a photo a few posts back. That post was one of deciding factors in getting it. :thumbsup: I love the flexibility to vape what you will. Comes with little dab spoon and variable battery. Can’t complain about the under $25 out the door either. :grin:

My other vape is an Aspire battery with a 2.5ml Super Tank mini. It’s a great vape, good current variability, and a tank that is still going from the first fill of the latest ejuice. I was using the Hive concentrate cart I bought a week or 2 ago with that battery. But, it is too big and heavy and doesn’t carry well in That one is now the coffee table vape.

I’m happy with this little thing. It’s made me happier with ejuice. :hugging:

2 Likes

This isn’t concentrate related but vape related,

I’m looking for good tank recommendations, I am currently using a tfv8 baby beast, it’s a decent enough tank but it’s got wicking issues. I like the easy top fill, but the coils don’t last and I hate dry hits.

I’ve had the cleito, the cleito 120, a regular tfv8, the cleito 120 was probably my favorite but the coils only lasted 2-3 days each for me.

Any recommendations? I was thinking about just going back to an rda but I like the laziness and convenience of a tank. I’m always on the go as most of you know so I need something driver friendly.

1 Like

@Jellypowered, my big ecig unit is using a Tobeco Super Tank mini. It works really well, It has a large coil/wick unit and holds 2.5 ml per fill.

1 Like

So I stopped in a little shop in hays, Kansas and got a uwell Valyrian,

5ml,
.15 quad coil,
Flip top for easy fillings,
Primed the coil,
Started at 75w and worked up to 90w, gotta say for uwell I’m pretty damn impressed.

Now to see if I get more than 3 days out of a coil lol.

And I was parked when I took these pics @99PerCent :wink:

Edit: I still make my own nicotine ejuice and my particular flavor I like happens to be rough on coils, I also like my blend about 70vg/30pg so it’s understandable that coils don’t last very long lol, I vape the most on the road, at home not so much.

My flavors called Steam Monkey :monkey: and it’s a strawberry kiwi banana, heavy on the kiwi :kiwi_fruit:

4 Likes

He’s driving the Vape Van.

Liking the color.

3 Likes

@Jellypowered: Nice looking tank. I agree with @99PerCent on the color! Love the flip top.

I already burned out the coil from the juice tank on my Hive 2.0. I was using some very thick ejuice, so I am not surprised.

The last ejuice I made was from distilled concentrate. I have some rosin mixed at 1:1 with peg400. I’ve been waiting for my ejuice filler kit to come to fill a tank with that. It arrived today. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see the differences in taste and effect. :yum::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I have now tried my ejuice from rosin. I prefer the ejuice made from the pressed goo. It has a much better taste. :yum: It reminds me more of the taste of smoking the plant.

There is a slight annoying taste in the back of the throat that is a common to both kinds of ejuice. I am assuming that is the taste of the peg. It has a slight burning taste. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

All in all, the difference in taste is the same as the difference of using either in my concentrate tank with the peg taste tossed in.

I’m going to need to start my day with the press ejuice to see hpow the high compares with the distillate concentrate. That one is very strong. I haven’t made any new butter yet, but I think the alcohol washed concentrate will make an awesome butter.

3 Likes

3 Day update on my Valyrian…

This tank is beast.

Normally, 3 days in my coil would start to gunk up and i’d have to “burp” the tank just so I didn’t get a dry hit.

Not so with this one… Coil still tastes brand new. If I can get a solid week out of these coils, I’m gonna do a jig and sing it’s praises lol.

2 Likes