Anyone make their own ejuice?

ya i was smoking almost 3 packs a day before i quit cigarettes. at $17 a pack it was getting ridiculous. i spend $30 for 120ml of juice a month now. only way i was able to quit was by consuming so much nicotine i’d get physically ill at the thought of smoking lol. i started at 30mg/ml because it was the strongest most stores sold and went up from there. i used to chew tobacco, smoke, chew nicotine gum and vape sometimes all at the same time.

1 Like

While I understand there is a chemical addiction factor (especially when you are smoking that much) you gotta know that most of it is in our heads. We don’t actually NEED nicotine, we are in control of our own bodies, and nicotine is just another crutch we use to band aid other problems.

I’d be more than happy to continue this over PM if anyone feels we are derailing the thread. I’ll stop hijacking now lol.

1 Like

A friend of mine doesn’t sleep well. She tells me this THC Juice is the best remedy.

Supplies

More supplies

Extraction (DO THIS IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA: CONSIDER A GOOD MASK)

Butane evaporating out of the solution

Heat helps keep things warm and moving along.

The extracted oil

Vacuum Set up

Heat for a few hours & leave in the vacuum over night to get all of the butane out.

Mix about 50/50 with PEG

Get some sleep!

5 Likes

i’m going to have to get me some PEG… some days i havent even been smoking anything because it’s inconvenient at times

I wish I liked it. I find that after a short while mine just are not as good as the ones offered at the local dispensaries at $70 for half of what you see here plus battery $20.

The PEG is used as a laxative. Trust me, you don’t want to be sucking on these things all day! Need more emojis lol.

3 Likes

What is this about them causing popcorn lung? Is that a scare tactic?

1 Like

Polyethylene Glycol is not problematic

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-21878/polyethylene-glycol-400-bulk/details

Polyproplyene Glycol is bad news.

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/substances/toxsubstance.asp?toxid=240

1 Like

Seems like it is the flavorings that are the problem.

Artificial flavorings?

Wouldn’t know about those.

The butane is bad enough for me to not want to play with this stuff, but like I say, this is something that helps a friend I will do it.

1 Like

Sorry i wasn’t accusing you of anything i was just wondering if you or someone else had any information. I heard about it in passing and was curious. :grin:

1 Like

I never felt you had accused me of anything at all. Thanks for your concern. I like a thorough debate, nothing personal.

Now that you bring this up, it seems new to me. The debate used to be about the PPG versus the PEG. That has been resolved, so now they have introduced flavors. Of course. Yikes.

2 Likes

yes from what i read before it’s artificial flavourings which cause popcorn lung, like the buttery and custard flavours are worse from what i remember. idk, i suck on a vaporizer all day already. i have my own mod/tank etc so this would be convenient for me. i would mix it with my nicotine juice for extra flavour and kick :thumbsup:

i generally stick to unflavoured or tobacco flavoured juices. i love everything grape too tho

1 Like

So you might mix this oil with your e-juice? Interested to hear if it works.

If the ejuice will manage it, maybe skip the PEG and try to get the wax to mix with the ejuice directly??

1 Like

jesus fuck man why didn’t i ever think of that ?!?!?! i got shatter right in front of me!! i think it’s 50/50 PG/VG though but i’m going to try right now - thanks @99PerCent for opening my eyes !

1 Like

This one was right in front of you. I miss those ones most often too.

1 Like

does anyone have experience using things like wax liquidizor or the potion or whatever? i’m wondering what the ratio is. i’ve heard about 50/50 so i had 0.25 of shatter and i added 0.5g of e-juice (doubled because it’s only 50% PG juice) and that you can let it sit for 24 hours to dissolve or speed it up with heat/stirring. i’m trying to stir it but it’s not really dissolving. it has softened up considerably w/ heat so maybe i just need to let it sit overnight ?

If you gently warm PEG it slowly dissolves the THC Oil above. I stir vigorously so that I further agitate and drive out butane molecules. The Mr Covfefe coffee cup warmer works ok, a little hot. I put some quarters underneath for long period heating.

yeah this shatters not really mixing. it gets soft with some heat but just cools back off to a solid chunk of shatter. i guess i need continuous heat. i was just holding a lighter under a shot glass. oh well worst comes to worst my shatter will just taste like grape :smiley: i also don’t think it’s PEG it says 50% glycerin and <50% PG + flavours/nicotine.

If by PG they mean Polyethylene Glycol, I would seriously consider getting away from that stuff.

I don’t know you from Adam, but consider you enough of a friend already to encourage to to break this habit.:muscle:

If you’re using the wax liquidizer product brand just follow his instructions.
I’ve used it on qwiso, shatter and wax with no issues.

All three carts I’ve made have been blast off city, and one even made it through TSA security. Lol.

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes