Best clone vendors on strainly

Who’s trusted on strainly? I want more stability in my grows so already hunted clones seem to be the best option

7 Likes

I honestly don’t even bother with that site. I have received one order out of 4. :rofl:
Those odds are not good enough for me to try again.
2 of the people deleted/removed there accounts from it after…

11 Likes

I know @NugLifeFarms420 is on their and I like their seeds well enough from testing here. Might pick up their crasher runtz clone since I didn’t keep a mom of mine and everyone loved it.

3 Likes

Just gotta be careful who you order from is all.
The reviews on that site are not always real/true is what I found.
There is good people on there though, just sucks there is so many scammers these days.
Same with IG…

5 Likes

We got two local nursery’s here in the PNW that I choose from and ask my dispensaries to order this clone etc sorry guy’s in f*cked up states I’m not rubbin it in. It’s just normal here “NFST” Peace

clones — pacific green growers

Strain Details — Next Generation Nurseries

2 Likes

I’d never buy on IG, it’s full of people pretending to be well recognized and respected breeders running scams, just outright imposter ass motherfuckers.

4 Likes

No out of state shipping though 🫤 some of us outlaws ya know😅

3 Likes

Absolutely not lmao :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly am super skeptical about strainly.
I watched the strainly thread for 1-2 years before I felt comfortable enough to order from someone who had what they advertised and that it was going to come without hitchhikers or the plague.
I’ve still only made the one order in spring and have flowered out my five cuts and can say I’m more than pleased with what I received and any interaction.
Auntie janes nursery on strainly and Instagram

5 Likes

Im not a fan of the place anymore, but RIU guys have a thread for Strainly vendors.

Those guys do not play, same as those of us on Strainly that give a crap about our name.

3 Likes

Good looking out, I’ll keep them in mind when I’m ready. Pests can be killed lol

2 Likes

Auntie janes doesn’t have a ton of different strains only maybe around 10.
But he messaged me on Instagram and said he has another half dozen or so strain in quarantine right now.

2 Likes

Here’s what I got from auntie janes
Gushmints

Marshmallow OG

Runtz

SFV OG

Apple Fritter

18 Likes

Dank all of it. great hook up. :metal:

1 Like

I’ve used microbebros and had some amazing stuff. But very pricy. I’ve also used catapult clone company and got TMV. So beware!!!

3 Likes

Looks like straight fire :fire: I can’t find them on strainly though

Found em :sweat_smile::joy:

There’s a lot of talk about the Auntie Jane person on that RIU thread. Just FYI. Sock puppet accounts, threatening mods, and fake cuts. Take all of this with a grain of salt till you read it for yourself though, and RIU has a lot of arguing these days, but just thought I would let ya know

Of course, @Justblazin flowers look fuego, so again, take what I said with a grain of salt until you read for yourself :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen Thanks for the compliment
I have been in that thread and I know what happened for the most part. Auntie Janes has mssged me a few times on Instagram as well as RUI.
I will state I have no affiliation to auntie janes other than that I purchased 5 clones from him. I know at one point I was accused by a member of being an auntie janes sock account along with countless other members being accused of being him. Pretty much for some reason a member or 2(possibly the same person) accuse anyone with positive things to say about AJN of being his sock, it gets a but tiring. And he did use a sock account as he was banned from posting in the strainly thread because so many eople wrote positive stuff about him the mods got annoyed and said he was trying to advertise but not pay🤣. I can only say for me and a couple other long time members that we just posted our experience along with alot of other satisfied customers and that apparently rubbed the mods the wrong way so he couldn’t post in the strainly thread. So when he caught the guy from bens nursery posting from a sock accounts trying to slander AJN he went on with a sock to call him out and they both got the ban hammer I think.
Oh and as for him threatening the mods, he told me he dmed the mod something about if she doesn’t know that member is bens nursery that she is either dumb or in bed with them. So apparently that was the big threat

As for the fake cuts, never saw he had fake cuts from anyone. I did see alot of confusion on his sfv og cut. It seems nodes lab may have mixed up sfv og and gg4 at some point. But AJN brought it up to me on Instagram when everyone was debating it on the strainly thread. He said he had it 2 weeks before the nodes lab gg4 incident that shoreline og and archive both posted that nodes sfv og looked like gg4. That’s what he told me and sent me a couple pics I can post if anyone is interested that show that he had it 2 weeks before the shoreline and archive comments. Now that’s what I’ve been told, I’ve never had the privilege to grow any clone only cuts until I got these from auntie janes so can’t tell you one way or the other if it’s sfv or gg4. But I will say the one member on roll it up that said they were growing both gg4 and AJN sfv og said that ajn sfv og is not gg4, so I would think they would know. I do know it’s fire as hell :fire:

As for the other cuts
my runtz looks identical to the pic of pcg Instagram just alot smaller and terps are on point.

Marshmallow og is definitely legit, shit reeeeeeks of gassy goodness.

Apple fritter looks identical to any pics of lumpys cut I have seen and it’s super dank too.

Gushmints is my least favorite but it’s still pretty nice and grows some serious moose cocks
Looks legit to me.

3 Likes

True that, thanks for breaking it down.

I take everything I read on RIU with a grain of salt, cause it has turned into a shitshow over there. Just like full clarity on issues like that. I was definitely looking at the Apricot strain, and that Marshmellow you have caught my eye for sure!

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes