πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Apocalypse Project γ€‹β˜†γ€Š Photo to Auto: Violator Kush

I have some BOG and Some Bodhi strains I have ran and am running this year. Sour Boggle, Sour Blutooth, Herrer Hashplant and Hashplant 4, Sour Strawberry plus a few others that I hope to find a couple mothers over summer. I do have 4 or 5 strains of regular autos I can get pollen from that where gifted to me but offhand I can’t remember the strains… Hopefully a next winter project. It will also be my first try at breeding autos

4 Likes

The pollen plant is coming along pretty well, it should produce a fair amount of pollen

Zkittles germed fast and blasted through the soil over night… but I’ve never seen a white seedling. Do they survive this or die an albino

Edit… its hard to tell in the pic. But its color is a garbage whitey yellow

10 Likes

I’ve had a few seedlings come up like that, and as far as I can remember they usually end up being fine. I always worry, though.

4 Likes

Lol if this one dies I may just put this project on hold for awhile. We will see

2 Likes

i would send some karma over for you baby seedling but that was the olden days.

4 Likes

Now that my timing has completely gone to shit here’s an update.

Violator is ready to giver any day now, neither zkittles or my clones are ready for it so this time I’ll be forced to figure out how to save pollen.

Zkittles is growing strong

10 Likes

And as soon as I saw the post load … I thought of this. If you know, you know

3 Likes

I’ve seen this twice. Both times they outgrew it by the third pair of leaves. Usually I see green start seeping in from the stem side.

2 Likes

By the end of its first day it was green! I’ve never seen one pop out so white. Shes growing nice now though

3 Likes

Yup, five is about the limit unless you double up.

2 Likes

Lmfao nice

That poor innocent little zkittle

1 Like

I thought she was the albino.

1 Like

Hes ready to skeet with just a light breeze lol

11 Likes

On the mini fridge I have a wide open hole in the roof from the fan, so when I need to have lights on around it during dark time I throw s t shirts over the vent. The other day I forgot to pull it off before leaving for work. It got pretty warm in there, can this kill pollen? The plant seems fine besides a few browny pollen sacks.

I’m wondering if its about time to cut it and dry it to collect the pollen, or keep plucking as they start opening ?

7 Likes

I had to cut down the pollen maker. It was starting to catch the mold. I salvaged what I could to dry out

11 Likes

Pollen collected

11 Likes

That’s alot of pollen there, you should be able to make tons of beans with that.

2 Likes

I’m hoping so haha. The clones are nearly ready for some and zkittles is a week or 2 away

4 Likes

Just keep it nice and dry. I ripped open one of those silica gel packets from new shoes or whatever and dumped some beads in with the pollen…it was still somewhat viable after a year in the fridge

4 Likes