🏴‍☠️ Apocalypse Project 》☆《 Photo to Auto: Violator Kush

Zkittles is on it way to being old enough to pollenate. I may up pot it and stick it in the main chamber of the tent… only downside is it will be on 12/12

This mess of junk is a side project. I just hit all 4 with violator fem pollen in Hope’s of getting
Violator S1
Violator X Marauder
Violator X cackleberry
Violator X bubbas gift

I tapped pollen onto every bloody bud site of each lol cause why not.

9 Likes

That’s straight forward!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Lol…that’s awesome, man! Variety is the spice if life!..and everyone loves to be violatored!!

4 Likes

Depeche mode taught us that lol

You’re gonna have a (metric) ass-ton of seeds from those!

2 Likes

Hahaha I’ve got enough bud for a year so I figured I may aswell use my time wisely

1 Like

I’ve dusted two bud sites heavily with pollen… I’m not having too much confidence in the viability of this pollen… the clones i hit aswell are getting brown hairs but I’m not seeing much for seeds starting, but I guess I’ll see

5 Likes

I have some peyote zkittlez on the way so I’m anxious to see how this turn out

2 Likes

Zkittles still doesnt look pollenated not sure the ugly seed clones are either lol. I dont know if I’ve given them fertilizer in the last couple weeks due to laziness and lost interest. Zkittles is on day 50 (total) and the seed clones are day 56

9 Likes

The lack of nutrients is catching up to me. Bubba is dying lol. Albeit they are at day 59, and all the mothers typically finished around this time anyways . On the plus side I did find 2 obvious seeds on the bubba clone, so theres Hope’s for the rest including the zkittles auto (which reaks of orange peel)

13 Likes

Zkittles auto day: I dont care anymore

And then the ugly old hag clones… also on day I don’t care

6 Likes

@Grease_Monkey get fired back up, All is not lost my man!

2 Likes

Haha I’m just getting bored of them, and have started on other unrelated projects that are stealing my time.

2 Likes

Zkittles is getting ready to finish.

And I chopped the “seed clones”… so far I’ve found a grand total of 4 seeds while hacking them apart. Not impressed lol

7 Likes

This project is taking a new turn @5stonedgnomes had a white widow auto get a little wild in his tent… he didn’t have any seeds from the violator but he did get 2 on a god bud. So those are now soaking in paper towel. Onward forward

6 Likes

I’ve got 1.5 sprouts going. The half sprout germed then stalled out in the dirt as the root grew around into the cotlydons. After digging it back up, I removed the shell and had to do some surgery. I pinned the root into soil with a tiny stick and then had to open up the leaves and pin it open. As dead as it looked, one leaf started greening up and I’ve got a tiny spike starting.

If these survive until the next round this will be the shallowest gene pool around

6 Likes

I’ve been putting off the disappointment of going through the seed clones… out of 5 strains bubbas gift X violator is the only one that gave me 7 piddly seeds. I wonder what went wrong with my pollen

2 Likes