Apollo 11 babies

You are doing Right by those girls @Floyd!

Looking scrumptious! :+1: :sunglasses:
How is number 3 doing outside?

I noticed you said the light was dialed back 75% so that’s about 270W? and you have the bleeding edge LM301Hs… That’s about 17 W/ft2. :thinking:
I know you like to think ‘outside the box’…
soo… it’s also your backup barbecue!! :man_cook: :shallow_pan_of_food: :pizza: :pig2:
:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I meant dialed back 25% . The male was doing ok till I decided to kill it . lol I still have some A11 seeds left if I want to pop more .

2 Likes

About 4 weeks 12/12 I think . Getting some tip burn .

11 Likes

Wow, nice ladies you hang with Floyd!

I love that star at the top… subtle… :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

About 6 weeks I think . Probably went to heavy on the top dressing .
Number 1 smells like lemon

Number 2 smells like Lifesavers candy sort of .

14 Likes

Man, I freaking love that lemon scent some Apollo phenos have. It’s addictive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Are you making seeds with all of these?

I already killed the male . These are from seeds I made over 15 years ago . I have at least 10 left . I regret not keeping the male now and making some more . I have clones from both in the veg tent .

2 Likes

I guess I could try reversing one of the clones . Don’t know if I want to bother . We shall see . lol

1 Like

Lol I was just curious because I was going to be like sign me up buddy :joy: they all look really good. I love Apollo 11. It definitely sends you to the moon

1 Like

Well they are done . Had a few issues near the end and they hardly stretched at all . Buds are not very dense but they smell great .

Going to do one more round with the clones I took . They are already in the flower tent .

9 Likes