Arcata Trainwreck Is it still around?

Some people say Congo kashmir x Wookie smells like trainwreck.

2 Likes

i hear those are decent have not grown any out personally, i have some of there work and i have there wreck * t-dub but again have not grown those either at this time.

ya there is a couple out there, for me though im still working off the legit arcata cut i got back in 2006 from a female grower by the name of cough-cough-err i think she might have been a member of the texas underground at that time but not sure on that it was a long ass time ago.

peace …

3 Likes

Clone conservatory claims to have it. But I’ve heard mixed reviews about that place. So I haven’t tried them

3 Likes

That is what I grew, posted above. Twenty 20 Arcata. Grew 2 seeds. Pretty similar plants, but it was my first grow so I didnt think on it. She was worth it. Somehow I now have 100 seeds, cant wait to see what hit them.

4 Likes

legit as you will ever see on the arcata wreck.

peace …

18 Likes

here she as she was way way way back then long before i knew how to grow her properly.

trainwreck-1

trainwreck-2

if left untrained she will eat you alive.

HAHAHA …

13 Likes

What a beauty. I like a big semi unruly plant, esp. Sativa. I sprouted 2 wreck seeds with mystery dad and I also sprouted 7 of 7 JAWS Genetics chem d bx 1 f2. I am going to seed them together in a few months. Chem wreck, lol.

4 Likes

very cool love hearing that for-sure, i very much enjoy watching others use my creations to make there own. that use to be a big part of the online thing we all love so much. not as much these days sadly.

onward and make some killers …

7 Likes

Man I wish I knew if clone conservatory was legit . That’s a beautiful beast.

Not legit cut. -seed stock from twenty 20 mendocino. Will take pictures. Up potted her yesterday.

4 Likes

Do you know what t-dub is? I have a couple beans of that, but i thought it was just some other trainwreck than the arcata.

4 Likes

so i do not know what that means.

peace …

4 Likes

I guess Arcata Trainwreck clone only strain is still around…

1 Like

I grabbed a 10-pack of the Trainwreck -Arcata Cut” from Twenty20.

Selected a seed from the batch, and promptly dropped it on the floor……derppppp

I searched about on the floor for the jumping bean that escaped and found it……I think……maybe?

But to be sure, I started fresh from the box with another bean and started them both.

I dubbed the questionable one on the right “Schroedinger’s Trainwreck”

It both is and isn’t Trainwreck until I grow it out. We’ll see. The one in the black pot is absolutely what twenty20 sent.

9 Likes

always looking for a legit arcata cut, she’s hard to get ahold of for-sure.

always hope …

4 Likes

Hoping for the best, gosh I remember my first toke on trainwreck back in the day. Walked into high-school a wreck.

3 Likes

Nice plants everyone wish I could make mine look that good.

3 Likes

Looking thru old posts. Looking for UGORG info and found this thread. Here’s a question…who DOESN’T like TW!
“T-Dub”…my 6yo grandson is Weston. We often call him “Dubs”. Great kid! Great strain.

6 Likes

Apologies if this is a wore out subject, but I gotta ask, was B.E. Smith (RIP), involved with TW?
My stories point to him, and family tells me it’s his creation.
Love to find a link to anything provenance related.

1 Like

Was curious, so took a quick look. Didn’t find anything worth repeating. Seems like an older plant though, pre 2000

1 Like