Are these baby testes/nuts/balls?

To early to tell in my opinion not seeing anything try wait another 3/4 days and reevaluate!

1 Like

Huh? What does that mean,?

someone made a post and then deleted it

Kool beansā€¦I learned something newā€¦I thought that I deleted this thread.

1 Like

Oops that was me.
I was going to say, I usually wonā€™t look for sex until the branches start alternating

" From a physical standpoint sexual maturity begins at the onset of alternating phyllotaxy, the arrangement of leaves on a stem. Early into vegetative growth petioles (what connects leaves to the main stem) are parallel to each other in respect to the petiole sets on both the nodes above and below. At the onset of sexual maturity, these petiole sets begin to alternate at every node, becoming perpendicular to the leaf set above and below them. Basically, alternating arrangement of leaf sets indicates pre-flowers will begin showing soon! "
missmmjgeek.

Trying not to plagerize, but itā€™s been a while since english and literature class.

1 Like

i suspect there are a lot of folks trying to guage their starts this time of year, myself included. i have some outdoor plants that were started indoors, put into 12/12 for 2 days then back to 18/6 for a few weeks. they are pissing me off! i canā€™t tell if i have he-sheā€™s or not yet but iā€™m really suspicious because they were bagseed.

my solution was to take cuttings & top them & train the branches down/flat to conserve a bit of space while i wait them out. no point in transplanting into big pots if iā€™m suspicious.

:evergreen_tree:

Waiting for lights onā€¦T minus 38 minutesā€¦lol

Itā€™s aā€¦Wait for itā€¦MALEā€¦NOT A KEEPERā€¦

1 Like

it happensā€¦
scratch one off and keep on trucking

1 Like

The back up planā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes