Are these ruderalis!?!?

So I have 6 plants at various stages, 3 of my oldest are very much looking like ruderalis, all 6 were from bagseed. So unless I happened to find some crazy lowryder crosses from bagseed, I believe I have 3 pure ruderalis plants, possibly a fourth seedling. Now my main question/concern is am I wasting my time growing these?! Iam not trying to get cbd, so I know these have a very low thc content. Iam just curious if anyone has had experience or what yall think I should do. They all were very different as seedlings and even now they look different, except for the leaf patterns of three and the leaf consistancy! I mean I would hate to have to throw them out, but if their not gonna do anything for me than I will. Thanks.

3 Likes

From photo of seedlings it is impossible to tell if you have cannabis ruderalis (auto flowering strain).

5 Likes

Thank you for the reply @LemonadeJoe !! Yeah I thought it was a bit premature but since they are going on their 5th node, and all three plants leaves having the same similar leaf pattern. I also looked at a leaf pattern guide and it wasn’t indica or sativa looking, it just made me concerned! I just haven’t seen indica or sativa leafs look like this before!! Thanks again!

6 Likes

Looks like marijuana to me.

6 Likes

In my humble opinion I’ll say yes, normally the auto plants has that kind of canopy, similar length on leaves between the lateral an central one, not more than 3 to 5 sessile leaflets

If they are I will recommend you to moved into a big pot asap otherwise you will not get much from them

3 Likes

As Joe mentioned, it’s impossible to tell if these carry the recessive autoflowering trait from pictures. Since they are bag seed, I say chances are low these are autos. Watch for hermies though.

7 Likes

Regardless if they’re auto’s or not I’d up-pot them when your soil is dry , easier to move them. But no rush , you could give them some more days til you up-pot.

I agree ^ ~ it’s just too early to id most cultivars at this early stage and considering its bagseed they’re probably gonna be fems - watch for hermies anyway @Budtender.
Stick with it you could have something nice there … plus it’s more experience under your belt.
Happy growing,
Gaz

1 Like

Hey I appreciate the comment and Information. I just posted an update to my current grow log where I uppotted them if you happen to get a chance to check it out! Yeah the more I’ve read there seems to be alot of strains that start out with three leafed leaves that aren’t autos. I just have to wait and see. Thanks BudT

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.