Are you experienced? Looking for testers once again(CLOSED)

Ray, I suppousse the Cannabiogen one is the DP yare growin…or maybe da ya mean it’s the @LED_Seedz one?

2 Likes

MiG I was talking about LED Seedz Durban. He used the cannabiogen version I linked to.

I only have a Durban Punch male from Tropical Seeds.

Cheers

3 Likes

10-4 Cannabiogen. Only grew out one pack but at f4 it seemed plenty true.

4 Likes

Yeah!: cos I have heard n seen the same that @LED_Seedz was talkin bout his Durban Poison here in Spain bout the Canabiogen’s Durban Poison: the same time floration n, overall indoor, sometimes shows a “shorter geno” in size…

4 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Durban line - offtopic

Terroriffic lolz
That’s a good one

I should be clean by than. If you need another stress tester. I loved the GM :pray::mask:

Please note that all questions about testing should be kept in this thread. 20 PM’s and this thread is not working for me with my busy schedule these days. I need one place to look.

Closing this one down this Friday around noon EST.

Thanks guys and gals.

8 Likes

Have you made your selections for testers yet?

1 Like

You know ke always down to try something new. If you have enough all good here have plenty to go through. If not I will pop some. Peace OG

1 Like

:smiley: + some nonsense to 20

3 Likes

I can test these seeds for you how do you figure I can get on the list for testing seeds

Greetings,
It appears that you wish to be a tester for @LED_Seedz. Unfortunately it seems you somehow missed the entry method and rules. It would be advisable to re-read the first post of this thread, and follow the directions. I’ve quoted them just above this text for your convenience.

If that’s too fancy for ya,
Rules are pretty clear.
Follow them like everyone else has in this thread.

Jelly.

7 Likes

I have begun the upgrades

6 Likes

Morning guys and gals. I’m about three hours early but I have a minute now and I am going to be slammed today.

I did take the time this week to read through all of the grow threads listed, even looked at a couple who didn’t list a link. I’ve made my picks and will be getting a PM out to this rounds testers hopefully this weekend.

Thank you to all of the applicants and interest.

Kind regards,
PJ

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

11 Likes