Are you experienced? Looking for testers once again(CLOSED)

Good luck growing to whoever gets to test, i look forward to watching

2 Likes

Good luck to the breeder!
Ill be Watching those Durban chems and OGs the terps are probably gonna be insane.
Iā€™ve always wanted to see a traditional Durban bred to a 91 but can imagine it being fire with any of the variants.

3 Likes

I have never grown weed,

But I have a raised stone garden just waiting for something to grow, if you wanted to take a chance with meā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you brother! Apparently the Durban has people scared.
:fearful:

7 Likes

ya know what? go ahead and sign me upā€¦
currently running your genetics in the flower tent while they finish Iā€™m gonna need something to get ready

ya never know until you try with the Durban

4 Likes

Not as scared I am of the Zamaldelica. :fearful: Seriously though I just ran a ā€œDurbanā€ last run in my no-till ScrOG. If I had the room, I would be down.

6 Likes

Man I keep missing your test grows. Going to pop more seeds this weekend. I really like your starfighter x 9lb hammer. Starfighter f4 is frosty yet yield at this point is just ok.

2 Likes

I was giving it some serious thought PJ, I got the room to testā€¦but sadly not the time. My turns are 70 days apart give or take a few days either way so a 12 week finisher is a bit long for me. Iā€™m thinking anything with DP in it is gonna go longā€¦at least 10 -12 weeks + ?

3 Likes

Sheā€™s a pussycat. Iā€™m easily keeping her under 3ā€™ and I canā€™t believe how big the buds are this early in flower.

7 Likes

Iā€™m scared of the effects. The description of the effects as ā€œterrorifficā€.

7 Likes

Hard to say when any of these will finish. All mothers outside of the Boysenberry which I am testing are 56-58 day finishers. I have my doubts the father will have a ton of influence on finishing times, but we shall see in the testing.

I am in the process of clearing out all of my flowering rooms to run these so Iā€™m not even tripping. If people have room cool, and if they donā€™t thatā€™s cool too.

Always proactive, and never reactive.
:wink:

12 Likes

I know, i reckon weā€™ve quickly became accustomed to 8/9 weeks turnaround times, wasnā€™t that long ago that 12 weeks would have been considered a medium grow time and long - 20/ 26 weeksā€¦!
I would again run your beans and Iā€™d be eligible (maybe) but I canā€™t crack some till about 5 weeks but I am willing to test if you can wait till the start of August.?!
Whatever you decide is fine by meā€¦
cheers ,
Gaz

7 Likes

Una Durban Poison original creo florece entre 80 y 100 dĆ­asā€¦(11 - 15 semanas) aproxā€¦
ā€¦so it sound like a real Durban Poisonā€¦:

1 Like

translation -

An original Durban Poison I believe blooms between 80 and 100 days ā€¦ (11 - 15 weeks) approx ā€¦
ā€¦ so it sounds like a real Durban Poison ā€¦

Yes if he [ @LED_Seedz ] is holding itā€¦ not only is it real, its one bad ass pheno and more than likely considered by most to be the one you look for.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll grow a half dozen out,
I have a zamaldelica waiting to sex now. I can link my grow thread but honestly I have mostly been updating through the tester threads of yours.
I ainā€™t skeered!!!
I couldnā€™t start seeds until after July 11th. Iā€™ll be out of town that week, and Iā€™m bursting at the seams now.
My grow thread Yarddog's GrowāœŒļø
Since I have been testing for you I havenā€™t updated my thread, only the test threads.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve run the Zamaldelica myself and finished them in April. Easy to grow indoors, but they seem to just fall all over each other. Smoke is racey as all get out, but the hype certainly out showdows the smoke IMO.

Not something you wanna try and chill on thatā€™s for sure.

And yes pretty fried in my food even dropping itā€™s total strength about 50% from the norm, but the buds were fine.

11 Likes

Pretty awesome. Whereā€™s the Durban line come from? (Obviously Durban South Africa but are they a Dutch Durban line like Dutch Passions or similar to Tropical Seeds Durban line)

These should be fun.

Best of luck @LED_Seedz

5 Likes

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/cannabiogen/durbanstd.html

4 Likes

Nice Luis is a homie. Should be fire

1 Like

As I said before, the @LED_Seedzā€™s Durban Poisonā€™ description sound more like a real Durban than a DurbanxSkunkIndica like the Dutchā€™s onesā€¦

4 Likes