Are you ready to party like a grow star?

I vote for #10 with #6 as a nice runner up for 2nd place…
K++ @Heliosphear I’m outta likes…

1 Like

Thank you to every one who has voted, it’s giving me good inspiration.

Ya’ll have a great week.

30 Likes

Helioshere, you are VERY talented mate, OG On Fire is my favourite…then I saw the astronaut and the ape…and that one above is kind of emotional to me…totally awesome!!!

3 Likes

@Heliosphear check the discord. Idea’s are flowing.

2 Likes

Love Celtic stuff

Edit: love it all, but due to Irish roots the Celtic stuff draws me in more.

3 Likes

@Heliosphear dropping the awesome yet again!

:grin:

3 Likes

Great art!
… I’ll bet Alien Genetics will covet #4… I would! :sweat_smile:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

8 Likes

17 Likes

This cropcycle one was awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks @creatorknbsland I been doing a lot of Celtic stuff for the 8 years of OverGrow anniversary celebration… yeeeeeah gonna make it funky now! :sunglasses:

I was talking to @Rhai88 the other night and he showed me a new sticker company that does bad ass embossed stickers up to 4 pass.

This image is the clear winner in the voting currently at 34% the next closes in 15%, this image would be a really great sticker to emboss and I wanna got for it. 50 stickers 3X3 at 2 pass (amount of passes makes it more impressive) is $58, but what I really wanna get is 50 4X4 4Pass embossed, that’s $108. Here’s the problem I only got $100 budget this year, times are tuff everywhere so i can’t go over budget and I wanna put two t-shirts in the prize list. I can bring the price of the 4X4 down a little with a this is my first time ordering from the discount.

What would you do?

• Get the $58 2 pass and provide 2 shirts for prizes! Along with Cannabis and vegetable seeds.
  • Get the $108 larger 4 pass and add vegetable and cannabis seeds to the prize list. This years special seeds are Celtic LSD (BOG LSD X Celtic stone)

0 voters

Gotta roll out, have a great rest of your day OG’s.

16 Likes

Yo I didn’t mean to vote so scratch that… You do the stickers and I’ll cover the two shirts @Heliosphear.

The shirts will also come with a couple packs from the new R & R Venture co. from @Rena93 and myself if that’s cool with you?

10 Likes

@Rhai88 I love that plan! But, I have one request that is not negotiable… you let me add your R & R to the list of logo’s that can be selected for the winners shirts. :sunglasses:

Thank you my friend. This years OverGrow anniversary celebration is gonna be another history making record breaker.

I’ll be opening the prize provider list this Saturday, Three categories to win this year Art, Cannabis and Gardens. Gonna do vegetable seed prizes this year, there’s sure to be at least couple people to part with there pepper and tomato seeds… Looks over @Pigeonman

9 Likes

:rofl:
:eyes:
:+1:

5 Likes

I’m not opposed to that haha someone other than @Rena93 could potentially have one.

Keep me posted.

P.S. check your mail box my friend. :wink:

4 Likes

I have no problems helping if you’d like me to. Can throw some cash your way to help you out to do this for OG for sure

6 Likes

@Heliosphear those images are spectacular!
You go above and beyond.
Let me know if I can help out.

6 Likes

I could do the same.

2 Likes

@Rhai88 Thank You.

Gonna start an outdoor grow of the CBBxSGXBBD tomorrow! Thank you for the stickers too, there are absolutely beautiful! When you get them embossed… there gonna be amazing. Excellent work from you and @Rena93 keep having fun my friends.

@HighTilliDie I’m gonna offer up taking donation at the sign up tomorrow to be a prize provider of T-shirts for the masses, If a person wins a shirt they will be able to select from many logo’s of OG’s who sign up to be prize providers. For example if you donate $20 I will turn that into a t-shirt and add this logo:

Because this logo will already be available, you could choose a logo that you made or is licensed be used by you. Thank you for being an awesome person and fantastic OG.

@Bobgrows I would absolutely love to see you at this years celebration, last year your prizes were in high demand at both the 7 years of OverGrow and 2023 Picture of the year. You are by far one of the most amazing people I know on OverGrow, Thank you for years of volunteering your time and art to OverGrow. I’ll tag you when the sign up opens tomorrow.

@SunGrown Thank you, I’ll tag you in the sign up thread.

@Pigeonman I’ll tag you, I hope you can join the Celebration this year in all categories and sections. :sunglasses:

Getting high on Papaya 99 and preparing to take nap. Ya’ll have a great Friday Evening. Gonna order the embossed stickers this weekend. As soon as they arrive I’ll post em, I’m guessing prolly next Friday.

14 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear , sorry bud, been off all week at the lake. I will reach out when I am back next week. Everything is looking great so far, you rock my brother. Off to test out this thing that Amazon sent me to review. Talk to you next week. Off onto the lake. :v:

9 Likes