Are you ready to party like a grow star?

I’ll keep my eyes open tomorrow so I can Thor ya some cash for a shirt. Would love that emblem! Tried to get that sticker last year but that sticker was gone bummer

3 Likes

FUCK YEAH @Heliosphear !!!

:metal:

3 Likes

DUUUUUUUUUUDDDEEE!!!

:heart:

3 Likes

Lol, it’s actually pretty cool. I am impressed for an inflatable. 10 PSI and it’s solid as a rock. I stood up on it and it didn’t give at all. Pretty amazing as I am 6’3" and probably still over 230lbs. Haven’t weighed myself in quite a while but been on a weight loas kick lately. Dropped around 5 inches off my waist. Been a fun testing week. They sent me all sorts of stuff from that board to trail cameras to survival kits and knives. Got a nice motor cover, a kindling splitter and some Bluetooth devices that mount in our helmets so we can talk as we ride. My entire SUV was just packed with new stuff they sent me to review. Being an Amazon Vine Voice is a trip.

5 Likes

Glad it landed safely my friend! :wink:

That Chem Fugo sounds fire… :rofl: “FUEGO” is what that is supposed to say. That one slipped under our radar.

Hope the (Coastal BB x SG) x BBD treats you well! I gotta figure a name out for it… too much to type.

2 Likes