Are your outdoor plants flowering?

Here is a small Triangle Kush x LA Pure Kush f1 about 3 weeks into flower.

12 Likes

My Wedding Cake.

Is she ready?

Lob

8 Likes

Hi Lobstah look closely for mold and if you don’t see any
keep her she’s looking fine and take more pics

M39xShish99… :sunglasses: today on the east side of Canada

PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost… :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Uhhh… Yes. They’re flowering. :rofl:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Little mama (3 Chems 2.0 from Top Dawg) is starting to fatten up nicely and stinks so damn good. Looks like we may be approaching the final few weeks. We are expected to have temps in the 80’s and no rain in sight into the first week of October as far as I can see now, so no dark clouds on our horizon.

:sunglasses:
Doc

11 Likes

SubSoilSelections nice and fat !

3 Likes

Even in Cali the humidity this year is higher then usual. Bugs always will be around lol just gotta figure out what kills them before they get to feasting on our plants!! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’m gonna try something outside next year. I noticed that I never got any bugs on my dragon cayenne peppers. Even tho bugs were on every single plant around them. I harvested a bunch of the peppers and crushed them up in a bit of water. Will let it overwinter. When bug season rolls around next year, and you know it will, I am going to try using that cayenne juice as insecticide.

3 Likes

Now that is going to be some fire :fire:

1 Like

SEMO as in southeast Missouri?
I lived in NE Ark for a few years. Pocahontas to be exact.

2 Likes

Check out Getawaymountain.com They’re here in Maine, on the Coast, strains/varieties grown/bred JUST for NE climates. MOST finish Late Aug/early Sep!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We call it swamp east Missouri around here. Im in the Bollinger/Cape County area.

Near Cape Girardeau?

Indeed @gramps indeed. :sunglasses:

Thanks

I’d say yes :slight_smile:

10 Likes

We used to go up and go to Lamberts restraunt on motorcycles with friends. Good times.

1 Like

I’m a little south of sikeston

1 Like

We used to go up to Poplar Bluff at least twice a month. Pocahontas Ark is in a dry county. We would go to PB to get likker and bring it back to Ark

Come a little further south I can show you some swamp land lol