Argo remakes his rolling tray

Oh about 1985 i started seeing nice wood box kief catcher rolling boxes appear in high times but they were 300 bucks. so i came up with a “design” i used a cookie sheet for a toaster oven and stopped there it worked to get the seeds out of the brick of the times with no tools or cash the kief part was just out of reach. fast foward 10years and i find myself in seattle shopping with my new long distance girlfriend. we were in a kitchen store and i was bored as duck thats when i saw like 100 different splatter screens i grabbed the one with the finest mesh and a new nordicware toaster oven set including a cake pan and i made the prototype it worked awesome soon i was making shoe hash and tire hash and i was happy with my new found toy i never tightened it up it was fine. Over the years the darn thing worked great, it was sought after (had to go get it from some less than cool stoners not once but twice) and was tough. The problem lied in the fact i made it at my girlfriends house with shitty tools and it looked like i made it when i was back in HS. so I am re doing it and wanted to share the simplicity of a home made durable kief catcher. stay tuned. but the pictures of the prototype are enough to go on. To be continued…

17 Likes