Arise! Starting a new grow, set up and gear

This place is so incredible with such like minded people. Great ideas and great advice!

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ve been looking for grows of Irie genetics. They review really well, but don’t seem to have a lot of traction, at least not among the growing communities I keep abreast of.

@Qtip - I assume cracking some and not others is a kind of germination experiment? Very curious about whether this ups the percentage, I’ve read it will, but never tried it myself.

Anyone here grown out Irie’s Scarlet Begonias? One of the parents is Arise (the other is Red Headed Stranger). If anyone has any SB beans to spare I would love to talk about a swap.

2 Likes

I made a previous thread where I cracked half a bunch of seeds and didn’t the other half. Cracked all sprouted before any uncracked. Just covering my bases I guess :joy: they were old bag seed though.

3 Likes

looks like action on both sides!

5 Likes

I had tails on most of them, got impatient and chucked them in the solos with coco. That was three days ago…only one has come thru :flushed: getting worried now. Can’t handle the waiting!

3 Likes

I put all 5 of mine into solo cups with no tails just soaked for 24 hours all sprouted in about 5 days

Yea, feels like forever, been just clones for a few years so seeds are stressing me lol. Need more LITFA!

Well still NOTHING…learning about dampening off…very disappointing.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this man

Just to update and not hide my shame. Not one plant out of this :rage:.