Art Vandelay’s indoor U.K. Cheese coco grow

Looking great! :crossed_fingers: for you getting your light swiftly and painlessly.

1 Like

Benn up before nine, supposed to be here by noon. The way mail has been lately not getting my hopes up.

Okay two days later it arrives. Scynce Raging Kush 2 here we go!

Now I need to figure out a recipe for light right now just have it set to veg on 24 hours. Comes with some recipes right out of the box but I need to tweak them for my preferred on/ off schedule. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day Weekend! And thanks to all that served/serve keeping our way of life safe and Freeeeee!!!:us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

8 Likes

I was about to comment on the same thing haha, too good

3 Likes

Okay grow seems to being well. Started up the new light at 60% and plants weren’t too happy. Not used to having one big light for my tent. So turned her down to 40% and smooth sailing. Sort of more on that later. Feeding Jacks 321 full strength and been around 900 ppm with my tap water also been adding these weekly Recharge, Photo + and their humic , will switch to Urb when the samples gone,Tribus and Fish Shit. I did a little leaf trimming tonight and when I was watering luckily I take pots out and put them in a black saucer. Run off comes out and some white things and I’m checking them out and they start darting around! I’ve got Springtails aggghhhh! Anyone got advice for these? I’ve heard they’re not harmful? They ain’t paying rent so I want them out! Any hoot have a great week O.G. Sorry for the long one but it’s been a few Cheers!

7 Likes

Your plants are looking great @Art_Vandelay !

I found Springtails in my citrus(s) yesterday and was initially worried that I found soil mites (it was dusk)! I grabbed a flashlight to better illuminate and poked my finger around in the soil and things starting to jump away. I don’t recall soil mites jumping so I stopped worrying!

Funny thing, I found this on the subject while looking them up:

I’m sure there’s a version of OG for these folks :laughing:

1 Like

That’s awesome thanks for the video gonna let em be for now! Oh thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

Okay transplanted from 1gal pots to the 3.9 gal Autopots. Apparently they need a week or so to get the root system adjusted before I won’t have to water every day or twice on a good day🤡. I will also be doing a major defoliation as they need it badly. Lights still running at 40% need to bump that up some before I flip to flower YEA!! Also will be doin my first SCROG so if anyone lookin has some pointers? Fire em my way. Thanks for stopping in!

7 Likes

Okay I’m back and have not been very active on this and will try to keep this updated better. Sure…

Girls have been in their new shoes for about a week and believe it’s time to get the rest of the Autopot system set up and no more daily water for this guy!!

Will also defoliate as they’re getting a tad bushy and planning to run my first scrog might be a little janky as they are all a little different in size being S1’s got some variability but they seem happy so I’m :blush: :v: out

10 Likes

They look really healthy, great work!!!

1 Like

Hey thanks! Really appreciate that

1 Like

Nice bushes, looking very healthy :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks really appreciate that!

Can’t tell with these damn messages what’s what. Thanks for the kind words

A little defoliation before I attempt my first Scrog 2 of the plants are a little smaller. First time Auto Pot system. They make a oxygenation cone that goes at the bottom of the pot that hooks up to air pump that’s supposed to increase growth by providing more oxygen to the roots so I used two of those on the smaller plants. See if they catch up?

3 Likes

Nice nodes :smiley: . Looking forward to see how big your plants get when they hit the stretch!

How are the Cheese doing? Been a while since we’ve seen an update

1 Like

Hey was just trying to find this and update it went to shit well I took it to shitsville was bore one Stoney night and gave a good once over. Bout to post up the pics. Thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

Okay this whole log I was a couple weeks behind in my journal and for some reason can’t get caught up but today’s the day. First time doing a scrog so I’ll pick up there after defoliatin I put my net down and at this time the laddies seem to be doing okay.

3 Likes

They look really healthy! Watch them fill that trellis out!

1 Like