Art Vandelay’s indoor U.K. Cheese coco grow

Oh just wait the drama unfolds :laughing:

1 Like

As said before growing in autopot system with a 12 gallon Rez

Here’s what the trays look like all bottom fed. This will come in handy later.

3 Likes

I flipped to flower when I put the net on. Note for next grow let it grow out a week or so. Here’s some pics about a week later getting all bushy again.

4 Likes

Happy Fourth of July :us: little late :man_shrugging:. Plants are starting to flower. I’m running Jacks 321 full strength with Tribus and recharge. Starting to see some deficiencies in 2 of the 4 plants. The two that are looking okay have the Autopot root dome air bubbler things in the base of the pot.

This last pic you can see the difference in the colors in the leaves. Temps have been 78/80 68% humidity or so fluctuating as we’ve been getting a lot of rain.

2 Likes

Right before these pics were taken I had the brilliant idea that I would try something new seeing how this is my first go with the Jacks I would add a little of all these bennies and Agsil 16 as directed and then the shit hit the fan. Silica, photo plus , Urb, chito San and top it off with some Tribus. If I wasn’t super high when I had to add a quarter cup or so of ph down after the Silica I might have thought different but I doubt it. I like to finger fuck shit.

4 Likes

Well that it I think for tonight trying to go through all these pictures and my grow log to get this together. Have a great night all!

1 Like

Are you adding the Tribus and Recharge with the Jack’s or separately? How often are you using the Recharge? What is your pH? And how much runoff do you get when watering?

IME Jack’s 321 is a complete feed. It needs no additives. As long as you pH it to 5.5-6.0 and water to about 20% runoff, it performs very well. You may get some benefit from using the Recharge and Tribus once a week.

I really don’t think the added benefit of the silica outweighs extra potassium and pH increase of Agsil.

2 Likes

Hey Reiko that’s pretty much what I was doing I would do Tribus one week next week recharge next Photo + but pretty certain now the Ag sil jacked me up and the yugely massive amounts of phosphoric acid is my conclusion don’t know if anybody concurs . Never used before so it didn’t jack me obviously I did it ouch!! I posted this up in the plant problem thread was gonna move link over but not that savy. I’ll finish posting up tomorrow where I’m at. Just a warning……it’s bad Johnny so be prepared. Damn that got wordy ha!

And Jesus Christ didn’t answer the damn question. Normally I’d make like a gallon or so a little concentrated and feed it in the float chamber. This time mixed it all together you’ll see the needle and the damage done. Thanks. For poppin by

1 Like

After re reading comment about the ph n Silica agree :100:

1 Like

Couple days late going to go straight to where I’m at plants got pretty burnt and a lot of leaves turned yellow with purple ass petioles. Unfortunately I wanted a couple days to dump my Rez and flush the line. Live and learn and learnt a lot this run new light new state tent seeds nutes next up? Stick to the plan and keep it simple stupid ass!

Actually these were a couple weeks back but every leaf that had the purple petiole ended up dropping and 2 of plants have some crazy red on stems from light as there’s no leaves to block it.

3 Likes

Shots from today

And some shots of each plant all a little different. One is starting to fox tail buds remind me of peyote.
While another is a about a week behind and the other two ca ca crispy.

4 Likes

Also been plucking these lil fuckers daily afraid might mold out. Any thoughts on this? :v: and :pray:

3 Likes

Definitely a good idea to remove dead leaf material from your grow area, especially from your grow medium!

1 Like

Yeah I’m having to pull them out with tweezers sometimes finger fuck it. A lot of the sugar leaves got torched and just curl up tight.

Okay started to flush and am amazed of the “fall on my face” colors . What a faaaaaaade haha god dang I just can’t leave shit alone. Must have been dropped on my head as a child then teen adult so on.

Next run I am for sure adding the root oxygenating domes for the other two pots. Seems to have enabled them to take the nuclear blast I gave them better than the two fried crisp plants.

5 Likes

Looks like its going to be a nice harvest. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Floyd! I won’t have much trimming to do on a positive note :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I was thinking that too. :smiley:

1 Like

What GPH are you pushing through those domes?
Those look interesting, never seen them before, cheap enough to experiment with too.

Glad you asked think I was high when I set it up and Zigged when I should have zagged. All the way on the bottom it tells you. Tried to find on website but it’s hit and miss on info seems. Had to dig it up in my piles of papers.

1 Like