Ashley's Garden

I will be updating my garden here, below is what I am currently growing

Bhodi Seeds - Midnight Cowboy(1)

Brothers Grimm - Rosetta Stoned testers (3)

Purple Punch clone outdoor(1)

Permanent Marker clone(1)

The inside plants are all in 3 gallon fabric pots with natures living super soil method on bottom, and coco loco filling the rest. 1 rosetta stoned plant with the green tag I am testing Advanced Nutrients line to see the difference(coco loco only). The outside plant is in a 5 gallon fabric pot

50 Likes

Nice! Welcome aboard @Ashley :+1: gonna pull up my chair and hang out :call_me_hand:
That permanent marker I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about. Very saught after, very nice.
Your purple punch looks fantastic as well :ok_hand:
Lotsa luck in the future :seedling:

10 Likes

Welcome, your plants are looking great, I always love those big fat leaves … :kissing_heart:

This has me intrigued icon_e_confused|nullxnull, what’s the reason? pH range is different in soil and hydroponics …

I am growing with AN pH perfect and works great so far. Everything’s clean and tidy, I like your grow style …beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

Nice looking stuff here @Ashley! I’m especially going to be interested in that Bodhi - Midnight Cowboy, sitting on a pack of that myself that I hope turns out looking good as yours

Also looking forward to seeing that Salmon River OG one day in the future! :fishing_pole_and_fish: along with some of that cheddar :cheese: :skunk:

9 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood! I’ve grown Brothers Grimm papaya 99 and have some Uberwensch germinating right now but everything you have there looks great.

4 Likes

Sorry the one plant I’m using the Advanced Nutrient line on is coco loco only, the others with super soil i just water :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks! The Midnight Cowboy has been great so far and has a nice stinky lavender stem rub. I think my next run I’ll definitely have the salmon river og and one of the cheddar skunks and a couple autos. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That makes sense :grin:, guess the one in coco is going to win…ejem|nullxnull

1 Like

hi everyone good update, the midnight cowboy is female :grin:

21 Likes

Or is it midnight cowgirl?

7 Likes

heres some updates!
midnight cowboy coming along nicely will probably need defilation soon.

the 3 rosetta stoned are doing good, far left is definite winner I think , its huge

permanent marker is gonna need a trellis net soon for support.

loving the purple punch outside, strong sweet candy grapes smell.

13 Likes

look who joined the party!!

24 Likes

Straight assassin

1 Like

Purple Punch update! She’s been flowering for about 8weeks. I think I am close to harvest, I’m not 100% sure. I harvested my first grow too early and don’t want to make the same mistake… can anyone give their insight? :hugs: :heartpulse:

17 Likes

Regardless of what labels say almost everything runs 10 weeks in my garden. The rare outliers being 9 or more commonly 11 weeks. I’d say give it another week minimum and watch it from there. Some plants really swell and stack it on those last couple weeks.

5 Likes

So… these are the last 2 remaining plants I managed to save in my garden due to a house inspection. I kept the best looking Rosetta Stoned in the closet, and my midnight cowboy in the tent. update pics.

Midnight Cowboy

Rosetta Stoned

19 Likes

Looking good… sorry to hear that you had to widdle down the count for the home inspection. I’ve got a bunch of outdoor plants I have to move inside my kitchen every time a utility worker needs access to the back yard, so I hear ya!

The remaining ladies look great :metal: :sunglasses:

BTW - @9mag is right, from my experience. You’ve definitely still got some clear trichomes from some of those shots. Soon as they fill in though you’re good to go… and of course, you can wait until a third of the trichomes are amber colored if you’re really looking to go all the way.

8 Likes

Very nice! Plants look great.

I recently grew Midnight Cowboy and one of mine looked just like yours does at that point, it ended up full on red/purple by the time it finished. Very cool strain.

Edit: Found picture to show you what I mean.

Early Flower (like yours)

Late Flower same plant:

19 Likes

Love that name! :grin:

Beautiful plants indeed … :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Wow very nice it does look very similar, I’m glad I saved the midnight cowboy

4 Likes