Ashley's Garden

Defoliated the Rosetta Stoned plant, seems happy :hugs:

13 Likes

:metal:Iā€™m assuming itā€™s named after the Tool song by the same name

3 Likes

some close ups of the Midnight Cowboy! :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

I have an open 2x4 tent I want to start 2 new plants in, but I canā€™t decideā€¦ place your votes please!!! (these plants will be added along with my current 2)

9 Likes

I vote that Loreline.

3 Likes

Choices, choicesā€¦

Cheddar Skunk Bxā€¦ only cause I canā€™t wait to run those myself :joy:

1 Like

Lime Cheddar Skunk

ā€¦ or that Loreline that @9mag suggested

3 Likes

Looking awesome Ashley. But I wouldnā€™t have defoliated that Rosetta Stoned. If you arenā€™t fully on top of feeding itā€™s not going to have as many reserves.

Edit: Nevermind. I was thinking that was one of the super soil pots. With Coco and salts youā€™re all good. Iā€™ve just started messing with coco and am liking more than I thought I would.

1 Like

My Vote ā€“ Start your oldest seeds first or fems so your not rolling the dice

2 Likes

Yea, I didnā€™t really think of that. Since Iā€™m only doing 2 seeds Iā€™ll probably do fem seeds & wait for next run for 4 regular seeds. Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I grew 6 this year. 5 malesā€¦ ughā€¦

2 Likes

I have decided on 2 Loreline! Just put them in a glass with water. Cant wait
Thanks so much @hoss8455

14 Likes

Both have cracked open & I just transferred them to paper towel :slight_smile:

10 Likes

If theyā€™ve already cracked why the paper towel? I would just plant them.

I donā€™t know to be honest I usually just plant them but wanted to try this to let them get a little bigger, I should just go with my original plan and plant them

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never been a fan of the paper towel method anyways. The root can kinda get tangled and grow into the paper towel. Plus those are ready for soil or coco.

4 Likes

Oh okay, yea that does not sound fun, Iā€™ll save the trouble and get the soil mixed up & plant them. Iā€™m going with natures living super soil method on bottom and coco loco filling rest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a reason your going to mix them? Personally I would use the coco if using salts and the soil if doing organics.

The natures living isnt really a soil its an organic concentrate of a bunch of things this is the guide i follow

1. Fill a container 1/3 full with the concentrate and potting soil and mix thoroughly.
  2. Fill the remaining 2/3 of the container with base potting soil only
  3. Plant and water from seed to harvest

but instead of potting soil mix i use coco loco it went great on my first grow so i didnt think i needed to change anything, should i not do that?

2 Likes

If it went great the first time Iā€™d stick to what you did last time. I just see lots of people struggle when using coco with dry organic amendments. But I have seen some succeed too.

Or why not just reuse the soil from the last run?

2 Likes