Attempt Uno, Edibles - Loki Maybe Try Cook Book

Ooo. Thanks on the temp too. Having this forum and your tips is better then water in the Sahara desert called the real world.

Gonna do your 8g’s recipe. I even went in thoughts with the videos and etc I gathered what ovens because weaker ovens and strong ovens. The lower temp sounds safe to not over do it.

2 Likes

This is more of a baking tip than a butter tip:

The reason I do a half cup is because we can then add a half cup of regular butter (cookie recipe is for a full cup) which makes for a better cookie.

Mrs Foreigner says the butter and sugar cream up better when you do it this way.

You could easily do 4 grams and still have a potent cookie. With 8 grams they’re pretty strong :man_cook:t2:

1 Like

Ay, all I know is that these tips got me wanting to watch the british baking show. Thank you both for the tips , I got a uncle who’s a vaccum to m&m cookies. Feel that type of cookie and chilled. woo… Be safe both of ya!

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Lokster

All the best

Man oh man have I been doing it like a blast from the past… lol… so glad I saw this. This is the best life hack for cannabutter that I’ve found. @Foreigner thanks!

1 Like

I also freeze them in small batches so I don’t bake 30 cookies at a time and have them go all stale👍

2 Likes

At this point we should just rename the thread what not to do and what to do instructed by mr foreigner
and speical apperance misses. XD

Good thing got some new bud incoming, can’t test the thc % but smoked before and its good pinky promise. Have the bags that can simmer already with the machine. Gonna make peanut butter balls, some small candy. Even then don’t even gotta use all of it. Thanks again. You saved day the jedi.

2 Likes