Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Thanks @ReikoX she scratched on the door around seven pm. Been gone since five this morning.

5 Likes

Critical Orange Punch AUTO

6 Likes

Cloned a bunch blue rhino. Four new clones of each phenotype. Cloned five new zamaldelica clones. Gave five fully rooted ones to my pops.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Lemon haze regular and CSSH fem babys.

no one else made it. Relying on clones for my next batch of buds. These babys are taking full strength feedings like champs.

5 Likes

Zamaldelica mother is huge. I could take 100 clones right now.

6 Likes

Well. Lets see how many I can get. Ill get 100 Dixie cups and start taking 20 clones a day for a week. Zamaldelica mother is going outside in about 2 months. It’ll give her some time to bounce back before the big transition to the outdoor climate.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Looking good, and getting frosty!

3 Likes

Thanks @Palindrome ! Everyone says negative things about Dutch passion, but its always been on my list of gear to try, im liking this COP.

4 Likes

Hand cracked seeds. Lets see if we can get some tails on these babys. Another day in the paper towel.

8 Likes

Interesting. So crazy it just might work…

1 Like

One so far…

4 Likes

7 Likes

50 zamaldelica clones, about 3 per cup

Blue rhino clones that survived.

5 Likes

Sweet tooth s1 auto

4 Likes

Already dead :slight_smile: lmao

2 Likes

I’m not surprised it didn’t make it, poor thing looked like the baby from eraserhead

Feeeeed me faaaaattthherrrr! Lol

5 Likes

:joy: Nice reference

3 Likes

That’s funny man lol, and the plan is now to repeat the process by hand cracking more seeds. I think ill use some of the cheese/St crosses, but I will direct sow, instead of leaving them in the bag to germ out. Nearing success.

3 Likes