Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Ya direct sow seems to work really well for alot of people on here. I might try it for some old beans I have too.

2 Likes

Its becoming a long process. l will skuff seeds then soak in a shot glass for 6-8 hrs. Then in a mildly wet paper towel ziplocked in a dark warm place. 24hrs later hand cracking begins, and direct sowing right after the cracking.

3 Likes

Good plan. Do you use a heat mat? I picked one up for clones and to try with some old seeds.

3 Likes

I prefer a window ledge when the suns out. Other wise I leave the bag on top of my leds. Lots of air is circulating up there and stays about 70 degrees. The lights would be a little warmer, about 78-80.

2 Likes

Three new blue rhino clones

Topped one mother because of pot size.more clones
this ones barely alive doing some super cropping on the big mom.zamaldelica clones around 60 nowplus the 12 I already have vegging. Which are getting big and have all been topped.

3 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

GDP male awaiting substem growth to take a clone or two.

6 Likes

Ok, so the laws have been set and i had the PDF file too. But 6 flowering plants, 6 veggie plants, must be grown inside. 6 plants additional for every card holder.

3 Likes

That’s not too bad. Ours is 4 flowering 12 non-flowering. Cannot produce more than 230 units in a 4 month period (yeah right).

4 Likes

Its gonna be hard not bending rules.

1 Like

7 Likes

7 Likes

Some of these could of went a little longer but most that i cut off last night was done.

4 Likes

Two blue amnesia sweettooth autos above ground. Rooting hormones helped.

5 Likes

CSSH from delicious seeds

lemon haze bag seed couldn’t handle the feeds. Only the strong will survive.

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes