šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

Remember to throw some fish in there. Any fish or minnows in your stream there?..snails?..cruelty to animals blah, blahā€¦I know.
Maybe catch a fish, fillet it and throw the carcass in a hole.
Funny how you guys are just getting your growing season going and Iā€™m deciding what winter jacket to buyā€¦lol
Best of luck to you!!

11 Likes

Iā€™ll be really interested to see how these goā€¦ a couple of years ago I put some bubba kush at my outdoor patch in early September, expecting them to just happily veg away as normalā€¦ what in fact happened is they grew to 6 inches, went into flower and finished and that was thatā€¦ mini plants lol, and me real pissed that I had dug a 30l hole for a bud the size of a golf ballā€¦ :confounded:
A few revegged, but they were so slow that I would have been better of pulling them and starting again, also some of those that did reveg hardly stretched then got rot in the humid summerā€¦ The ones that did make it I chopped mid Febā€¦ so more than 2 months sooner than I usually wouldā€¦ Of course begin, stoned and boneheaded I had not even thought about indicas being short season varietiesā€¦ I reckon if I had left planting them till late November/early December it would have worked a lot betterā€¦rot not withstanding, but the whole experience fkd me off so much I just went back to mostly sativa strains lol.

4 Likes

Sweet!! Iā€™ve always heard your climate is amazing for growing cannabis! Excited to see what you do with it. The pump itself had me impressed but when I saw the solar panelsā€¦ letā€™s just say Iā€™m here for the show m8!

:popcorn: :popcorn:

11 Likes

I am fully expecting some of the early plants to flower straight away so i will just replace them when they are finished for another lot of smaller plants end-of-season.
it all works inside my head, Iā€™m not so sure how it will play out in real life.

pipe dreams awayā€¦

7 Likes

Now this is gonna be fun to watch! I doubt anyone will be able to find that spot just from pics unless maybe they are Crocodile Dundee. Iā€™m poking fun now. Seriously dude, rope ladder, solar panels, drip irrigation?! Dayum! Rock on, Bro!

9 Likes

I canā€™t speak to Aus & neighbors, the second part is up to you. you could alter your pics with software to mask anything except the plant in question. keep the camera clean when not in use, donā€™t archive on your pc/device-- just here or firendly alternate image hosting site.

ā€¦#3, probably? :smile: Itā€™s all relative too. That weed learning curve is steep at first it seems. My garden is Overgrown but not professional & is done on a loooow budget. This year my cost will be way below 50usd/lb. x maybe 8? :fireworks: (party at my place) A perfect example of relativeness-ity: an 8 lb. plant is modest for a true NorCal tree; I heard of a mythical 24 lb plant. :thinking: hmmm ehhh

Prohibition puts a huge hurdle in the way. In my case California is so messed up & full of weed that as @Meesh heard through the :grapes: , the cops are realistic a lot of the time & just donā€™t care. They may actually get in trouble for going after cannabis home-growers & users. Commercial is a bit different but if you have all the paperwork & licenses, youā€™re good unless the federal(national) agencies get interested. For a couple decades+ the rule of thumb was less than 99 plants was ignored, size not considered. :confused:

Dunno what happens in the future. It may be rescheduled for all-pharmaceutical corpsā€¦ as say opiates are.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the wayā€¦ well learning from this experience I made a small ā€˜nurseryā€™ out of a cheap ass target 2 man tent that I cut the top off and covered with mosquito nettingā€¦ Netting keeps most things out and the floor of the tent catches and holds some of the rainā€¦
Then I put way more plants than I needed in those 2l plastic pots nurseries use that you can buy in big rollsā€¦ then if any die, get eaten or just generally suck I can get a well established small plant out of the nursery to replace them. most of the ā€˜sparesā€™ I had managed to survive the entire season like thisā€¦ outdoor SOG style lol.

Looking at your setup and the spot you have, major disasters aside Iā€™d reckon you are in with a good chanceā€¦ Probably better than me tbh lolā€¦

3 Likes

Definitely in for this show!
:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

4 Likes

Something we donā€™t usually need to worry about is fire but this year is dry as hell so the odds of finishing go down another few percent.

4 Likes

Oh this is gonna be good! You go Pedro!

4 Likes

Alive and thrivingā€¦ you bewdy!

24 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this one. Good luck mate

Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

wow i love this setup. reminds me of the guerilla grows we used
to do back in the day,only with technology .so much work, but was also so much fun.
best of luck. iā€™ll be along for the ride.

8 Likes

Nice, I love guerilla style, Iā€™ll be watching. Good luck!

3 Likes

Got my chair pulled up ā€¦ looking good out there broā€¦ be safe
V

4 Likes

Looks like a nice spot mate. Hope it pans out for ya.
We used to always take bottles of high concentrate urea (aka piss in a coke bottle) and use that to set a boundary around the plots. We had a different setting, but it canā€™t hurt :wink:

5 Likes

I didnā€™t end up tilling much today, just 3 more spots on the creek access track.
It was too much of a pain to move the chopped down Lantana out of the way for each hole so I just bashed around with the machete and got alot more clear space and now I can pick up all the sticks and pile them somewhere before I dig up the place.

Iā€™m reasonably happy with the progress at this stage there is no rush with the daylight hours being pretty short still.
A couple more visits should have all the hard work done.
One thing I realised today is that I should have a first aid kit on deck just in case of a wrong swing with the extra large knife or snake bite etc.
The only other person who knows where the spot is (on the map) is my wife for emergencies seeing that Iā€™m a fat man traversing a DIY rope ladder etc.

Once the next roll of polypipe is laid out i can see how many plants will realistically fit and organise a plan of what genetics will be sprouted.

I tested the PH of the soil a couple weeks back and it looked like it sat at around 5.7ish on the colour scale thing. So a bag dolomite lime was spread and I spread a bag of Searles 5 in 1 organic fertiliser pellets both of which only covered half of the area needed.
So Iā€™m thinking of tilling in a bag of blood and bone or similar on the other half I just cleared today.
My budget has run very short and anything has to fit in a small backpack.
ā€¦advice will be gratefully accepted.

13 Likes

Looks like big foot walking left to right. Hopefully he smokes grass hehe. Pedro on the outdoor. Holy shit. Weā€™re hitting fall now. My hps is gonna be blowing steam all winter. Have a good one. Good luck. Itā€™s beautiful there.:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Snakebite is the one that scares the crap out of meā€¦ my patch is a good 30 mins walk from the closest phone reception and for the folks on here that may not know, this part of the world is infested with the most venomous snakes on the planet
These are the ones to be looking out for mate, they will be all over the place soon. Just stay away from the blunt end :grin:

oooā€¦ blood and bone bad! Well not that itā€™s bad, just that it attracts animals like nothing else. That is one lesson I learned the hard way :smile:

13 Likes

Yeh we had a couple of Eastern Browns mating in our yard a couple years back.
I seen an 8ā€™ carpet python on my way out of the patch a couple of trips ago.

Yeh thatā€™s what I was thinking I will sort something out at Bunnings.

7 Likes