šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

I wouldnā€™t go anywhere in Australia without a flame thrower. The pics a friend sent me of giant spiders around his place still haunt me.

12 Likes

Orb spider webs are the worstā€¦ you can get clothes-lined at any moment just walkin around.
They sit right in the middle of the web so when ya get tangled and start figuring out how to unleash yourself the penny drops and you realize thereā€™s more than likely a giant spider somewhere on you.

14 Likes

Yeah they are a bit like living land minesā€¦ they sit still and hidden until you just about step on them and thenā€¦ Whack!! surprise youā€™re dead! The eastern browns head the other way most of the timeā€¦ but the Death Adders like to sit in the leaf litter and wait till you stand on them and then whack you on the ankle at unbelievable speedā€¦ any distance from help and itā€™s basically all over.

just make guerrilla grows all the more of a rush and the smoke even sweeter :yum:

lolā€¦ the golden orb weaver dance as you try and get the web off your face along with an angry 6 inch spiderā€¦ yeahā€¦ that sucks too!

10 Likes

We donā€™t have near the things that can and want to kill you in the woods here in the states and I wonā€™t go hiking without my sidearm. Had a spot on an island that you had to swim across a 75foot channel to get to. Came across a moccasin on my way out and that fucker chased me. When I shot it it struck at the bullets until it caught one lol. This white boy donā€™t do snakes unless they are made into belts or boots

12 Likes

They call bigfoots Yowies in Aus.

4 Likes

Itā€™s clearly a bunyip mate not a yowie :grin:

3 Likes

Awww come on. The yowies ainā€™t so bad, at least they leave if you point a camera at one. Those farkin dropbears though, theyā€™ll kill you for your camera and take selfies with your corpse :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Those look a bit like the death adders I was talking aboutā€¦

You wouldnā€™t think these stubby things would have the fastest strike of any snakeā€¦ and enough venom to kill 50 people!

:joy:

12 Likes

Doesnā€™t Australia contain the bulk of deadly snakes on the globe or something like that? Yes, Homie! Bring a fucken snake kit!!!

Bone meal would need to be applied well in advance or yeah the animals will tear everything up. Iā€™m gonna assume that since the spot looks heavily vegetated, aside from ph adjustment, itā€™s pretty mineral rich. If anything a cheap 10-10-10 all purpose organic fert.

6 Likes

Thanks Meesh. I might just sprinkle around some more of the same if anything in the newly cleared areas then.
If the spot lasts through the summer I will get a soil test done then i will know for sure whatā€™s needed for the seasons ahead.

4 Likes

I think itā€™s the bulk of every poisonous and deadly thing on the planet land and sea. Sharks, blue ring octopus, stone fish, box jellyfish, sea snakes, Crocs, the majority of snakes, spiders, as well as cane toads, platypus, dingos, drop bears :roll_eyes:and Yowies

8 Likes

Hell even the goannaā€™s have flesh rotting venom, not to mention claws like scalpels are a seriously bad temper. Dedicated guerrilla growers down here have to be at least a little bit crazy or we would never do it :joy:

7 Likes

you would think you might want to get a drone for a forward scout perhaps.

7 Likes

Better an armored one ā€¦ :grin:

6 Likes

At least you dont have the bigger version, Komodo Dragon which gets up to 12 feet long 300 lbs and can sprint at 20 KPH.

4 Likes

Pedro youā€™re name should be Go Hard. I love the ingenuity with the solar pump. When I grew out side Iā€™d watch the weather. A good rain and I could stay away for a bit. I put some plants out one year. Threw some meal in the holes. Visited like three times. Come back end of Oct. unless frost of course. Weā€™ve been good until Nov. the past couple years.

Itl be fun bundling all that up and pulling it out with a winch hehe. A drone would give some cool angled pictures, but guerilla growing to me is simplistic bare bones growing. Youā€™ve added a game changer with the pump. I wish you well and I hope you stay safe bud. Have a good one. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Hahahaha thatā€™s awesome. For sure bring a first aid kit to the site. You ever going to camp out there?

7 Likes

Iā€™m not planning to but there could be a chance I start living there for 10 weeks after i see a white pistil hair bits lol

13 Likes

The line up will be something similar to this;

18 Likes

Good line up man ā€¦ hope you get a good female count

7 Likes