🇦🇺 Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

You know @GMan, that cold may give you some cool colors on your bud though! I get kinda jealous as I can’t get that here. Hopefully it stresses the buds in a good way and you get a sticky sappy harvest!

4 Likes

This is absolutely fucken awesome. Excuse my language. I feel it was well warranted.

4 Likes

Yeah, I seem to get nice colors almost every grow cause it’s always cold around here, lol. It’s freaking 38 this morning. I put all plants back outside yesterday.

With the way things are going this year, I’m nervous with 4 more weeks to finish. I’, afraid to think what could happen…tidal wave (I’m 1000+ miles from the ocean), volcano, meteor…???

4 Likes

My Overgrow family, my wife passed away suddenly on 11 September 2020. I am not sure what my future holds and may or may not keep posting here, I just don’t know.

Smile whenever you can and tell loved ones you love them often.

18 Likes

Oh my god! NOOOOO! I’m so so very sorry! Oh god, Pedro. I am here for you. Don’t even know what to say. May she rest in peace. Big hugs to you

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that, Pedro, one is never prepared for those kind of events, you know you have here your “other” family and hope you will let us know how you are going, you are greatly appreciated here and you can count on us, my deepest condoleances …

7 Likes

Hey Pedro

I’m so sorry to hear this, my deepest condolences to you and your family mate.

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Oh no brother. Prayers and vibes sent. Man, I’m stunned. I can’t imagine. I never married but that would be my worst fear.

We’re here to try and lift you up and let you vent, talk, and anything else. I remember you from OpenGrow years ago. Been seeing your posts for a long time and know that you are a good dude. I sure hope that you’ll let us be your friends when you need it. I’ve been around unexpected death myself. Prayers bro. peace

Edit: we love you bro. You’re family. Please let us know if you need anything.

4 Likes

Holy shit. My condolences. I’ve seen what that can do to a person my father was not himself for a while after my mom passed. I hope you can find peace soon brother. Very sorry to hear this news.

5 Likes

Hey Pedro

Deepest condolences, hope you and the family are hanging tight in this time, sorry to hear it mate.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear this news Pedro, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I wish you peace and strength to deal with your sad loss. OG will be here, if and when you feel the time is right for you.

3 Likes

Oh no. Pedro, I’m so sorry to hear these bad news. I wish you and your loved ones strength and all the best in this hard time.

4 Likes

If you ever need a random stranger to talk to bud, i got you. My heart sank reading that and cant begin to imagine what you and your families are going through right now. Sending love and strength to you my brother and anything or anytime bro, i got you.

peace

6 Likes

I’m so sad for you and your family @Pedro_Bann :broken_heart:

My deepest sympathy and condolences

Wish you all the strength in these sad times

4 Likes

Words can be so useless at times.

I hope my tears are some sort of vacuum for your unwanted thoughts & feelings.

My home is always open to you.

:heart:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

My deepest condolences @Pedro_Bann, so sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

I am truly sorry for your loss my friend.

3 Likes

Wow man, I’m sorry for your loss.

Words are pretty useless for this kind of thing, but I’ll keep you and your family in our thoughts.

5 Likes

If you need anything, let us know buddy. Sorry to hear this happened to you and yours. Hang in there man.

6 Likes

Just read this now. I am so sorry.
My prayers go out to you.

6 Likes