šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

I have a couple of buds that came off in the wash sitting in my computer to dry over the next couple of days for an early tester sample.

My buds actually look greener after the was and dry in the sun if anything.

4 Likes

I 'm sorry to bloat our aussie guerrillero thread, I think maybe someone with superpowers could do a cut/paste with this one:

Presumably light degrades THC, direct sunlight would keep active the photosynthesis which creates chlorophyll, responsible of the harshness and grass taste of the cured buds.

Perhaps if you trimmed every single leaf it is not much affected but I guess that as the plant still lives for some time after being chopped (you hang it down so the sap keeps flowing) and keeps degrading the trichomes I think darkness or at least no direct sunlight or shade is needed.

Thanks for the tip, I noticed that once going through that process following a recommendation by @Tinytuttle. What I saw was the black colour of the buds and an ammonia smell when I open the jar, should have followed the fast dry recommendation, but havenā€™t read it until today. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

The 2019/2020 Bogan Guerilla season is done and dustedā€¦

Keep smiling

23 Likes

Hope next season you will apply the lessons hardly learned in this one and have a larger harvest and widest smile.

Thanks for sharing this high tech one, many good tips for the upcoming season in the northern hemisphere. Enjoy your harvest ā€¦ beer2|nullxnull

7 Likes

Looks like you were able to salvage a good bit. Thanks for sharing. That was a nice documented grow and fun for us! peace

5 Likes

@Pedro_Bann
Well done mate , I have picked up some cracking good info off this grow ā€¦ the solar pump will be a dead cert for our next outdoor season , Any idea on weight for this go round ?
:clap::clap::clap::fist:

5 Likes

I didnā€™t count throughout the season but maybe around 3.5 pound ish

12 Likes

Whatā€™s your weather like around there these days? Must be getting fall. Weā€™re going to see our first 80ā€™s (26c) and even some 90ā€™s (32c) by this time next week.

Weā€™ve still been getting right around freezing temps by morning but not holding. Iā€™m almost tempted to put something outside already with a way to tent it for frost.

6 Likes

We donā€™t really get ā€˜fallā€™ ā€¦ is that where all your trees get nekid? The temps in my region are getting down to 14 degrees Celsius at night and 30c daytime temps.

8 Likes

nice results down there,Petro ā€¦enjoy the fruits of your labor!!!

3 Likes

You guys only have one true temperate deciduous tree down there, the Fagus, and three semi-deciduous trees, red cedar, white cedar and boabā€¦ everything else is an evergreen.

Where I live, there are no native trees that grow, it is much too dry here. There are zero native desert trees like Mesquite, Palo Verde, Acacia, Chaste or Palms (palms are not trees, they are in the grass family of plants), nor evergreens like Ponderosa Pine.
All trees in my area were planted and most of the trees are deciduous, with evergreens running a close second.

5 Likes

This is where I am ā€¦that is a hell of a lot of lemon juice. pH must be 4 or lowerā€¦One lemon and the baking soda should be enough.

I suspect those little pops that sometimes happen in a joint or bowl are leftover mites blowing up when the heat hits them :wink:

1 Like

Season 2

The work has started again, it took around 2 hours to roughly clear the patch of overgrowth for the start of the season which is far better than expected and by far better than last season startā€¦ but Iā€™m still rooted.

All the gear was still in place from last season so I tested the pump which didnā€™t want to run so I bought it home for some lovinā€™ and got it working again.

I will just sow auto seeds straight into the ground near the drippers this year, the plan is to rip males and plant more seeds around monthly.

There is a Bogan security guard onsite already :slightly_smiling_face:

I need to remember to take my knife on the next run to cut some of the irrigation.

Iā€™m planning to run a few patches this season (as many as I can handle).

Keep smiling

14 Likes

Hey mate

Good luck with this season, fingers crossed. What a great looking python, is this the first one you have seen at your patch ??

Looking forward to seeing the end results.

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

I have seen a couple on my way in and out of the patch before but this one is the first one in the patch itself.

I did see a small tree snake or something in there early last season.

7 Likes

Must be spring down under, in upside down land, looks very green and lush atm, I hope all goes well for this years grow.

Hopefully Mr Python will keep the vermin out, take care and have a safe season Pedro.

8 Likes

Really pleased to see this thread going furhter, I believe knowing what you know after the last one this time you will have much better success. Willing to follow again your adventures, best luck and be careful in the wilderness ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

good to see you back at it bro! :popcorn:

6 Likes

Wow, hard to believe itā€™s already spring again for you. Fall is actually 2 weeks away but we got snow and two nights of sub freezing temps for the last two days. I had to cover the two large plants outside and one small one, for two nights. All is well today it seems.

Best vibes on the new adventure! peace

5 Likes

Let the fun begin! Minus the damn snakes! Bring your stick and some deet with you too! This season, hopefully mother nature doesnā€™t try and burn you up again. She may be too busy over here and in Africa though. Fingers crossed. Excited to see what kind of cool shit you come up with this year! Not sure you can top the solar powered irrigation and the homemade rope ladder though! lol But surprise me! :wink:

5 Likes