šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

It just takes time for them to decompose after running into the tiny poison stuff what lives at the top of the food chain.

1 Like

I was just about to ask the same question. When you run organic, you never quite know whatā€™s available in the soil. I would love to be able to do a quick test now and then, rather than guess and throw a handful of something in and screw my ph up like I have done.

2 Likes

They have 10 of each test including Ph but it has an order form inside to get more capsules of each one.
I didnā€™t check if it had a website. For 30Aud is pretty darn good value.

7 Likes

Thanks Pedro, I will see what they have available in Canada, probably have to get it from the states.

2 Likes

https://www.urbannaturestore.ca/rapitest-soil-test-kit/

2 Likes

$14 on Amazon for the kit $10.20 for extra testers, they do a pro kit for $129 as well. I will look into that more for that price. With all my pots one kit would get used up every time I tested.

3 Likes

The chemicals react to the soil bud. The ph is instant but a 24 hour settle is right on. Got some banging soil bro. Your gonna have luscious beauties. Massive fukers. That looks great dude.

6 Likes

Home Depot has them hanging in the fert section boyee! Cool kit to test anything, but its awesome to do guerilla testing like Pedrito. :grin:

Man this is my shit. My chair has been up. I havenā€™t went hard like that since I was 16. The solar pump kills it though. I kept a bucket on site, Water traps, that takes it though.

3 Likes

Saw a homemade soil testā€¦
Doesnā€™t give nute or ph readingsā€¦but helpful

7 Likes

Camo tarps for water collection was plan B, now I just use one for shelter to keep the equipment dry and for some shadeā€¦ although I might soon fold it up and make more room for greenery.

2 Likes

Smart man. If Iā€™d have put more thought in it. You got it man. That soil is killer. Maybe throw some meal in there. Thatā€™s right you already touched on ferts. If thatā€™s a secure site. Lol Roped in on some Mission Impossible shit.

Man Pedro I hope this works out for you. Buy a house or a car or make a bowl of wax. More like a barrel. You got a bad ass line up out there. Be safe out there. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised by the test at all. Untouched nature does a great job of balancing itself

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the truth!

Hereā€™s a link for the kit on sale for $12.80 US. $3.19 for 10 capsules. Arbico Organics. Order their catalog. They have beneficial bugs and nematodes and been around since '79. I only recently found them.

5 Likes

Damnit itā€™s at the Depot lol. Na my buddy is to thank @rooted may be less than the company non the less I appreciate it. But this is great for the average Joe.

Itā€™s like dope caps here. Each slit has a pill you pour in it with a touch of soil thatā€™s settled. I let it rock for 48 to watch for any changes. It was good after like 12hrs, but I wanted to be certain. Gold!

7 Likes

Will be transporting and planting the rest of the seedlings from Monday onwards, I can see there will be a slight drop on temperature for a few days.

15 Likes

Sorry if I missed it, but what have you chosen to be in the outdoor grow?

1 Like

This is the line-up i ended up with

19 Likes

VERY nice variety!
Top 3 Iā€™ll be looking at:
Digital Dream, Gorilla Glue x Super Skunk & Mendo Lights.

2 Likes

man defies the odds. those confirmed fem vs r #'s are crazy. Doing it up!

2 Likes

Na most confirmed females are because they are femmed seeds.
Edit. And I just realised I didnā€™t change the femmed info on the second lot of Crockets haze.
Edit 2 fixed the excel sheet picture.

6 Likes