Authentic genetics or csi?

I’m bout to make a purchase. I’m slowly getting away from new sexy genetics and finding myself looking at older genetics to play with.

I’m debating about authentic genetics purest indica or nl2 or getting pine tar kush from csi.

I want to blend it in with a old Kentucky skunk x herijuana.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

You can get fifty NL2 seeds from AG for $100. I’ve seen some nice looking plants from those shared by people and they seem to really like the smoke.

10 Likes

Csi says his pine tar is a pure pakistani line most likely, and the purest indica and nl lines are afghani based plants.

It would seem like they are similar in their genes, but have differences, what sort of traits are you looking into breeding into the kentucky skunk x herijuana?

The purest indica has already been proven as a good base for the nl lines, so maybe it would add something special to what you want to do.

and pat is right, todd has had some good sales on, so you can get more seeds to find good parental plants.

10 Likes

Maybe I’ll try both out that 50 for a hundo pretty tempting.

6 Likes

Honestly. I’m in a newly legal state so I don’t know anything.

All the stuff in the past I’ve grown and seen has been word of mouth and who knows what is what as far as if it’s legit. Everything was so hush hush.

So I couldn’t even say I know the difference between afghani besides the VB ghani I used to get and Pakistani.

I am just trying to bring back the good vibes funky green I smoked in the 90s. I appreciate all these super high thc and fruity/cake type herbs out now. I just don’t really want them if that makes sense. So maybe I’ll try both. AG seed has buy two get one. Maybe I’ll grab a pack of nl2 and purest indica. Then csi get the pine tar.

I really had my eye on the triangle kush s1 from csi but if I get the AG stuff it will break my budget for that lol.

9 Likes

Send CSI cash, order the TK S1 beans, put a note in there about being interested in working with the PTK.

16 Likes

I’m going to have to grow a bigger set of balls then I have currently sending cash in mail.

4 Likes

You definitely will get your order plus…

7 Likes

CSI is standup and he will definitely hook you up with extras if you order direct through him. I’ve never heard a single complain from anyone who’s ordered from him.
Todd rubs me the wrong way but I haven’t heard a complaint about his service.
Good luck

5 Likes

Cash in the mail ain’t no thing, just ask my gramma! Well, you can’t do that because she’s dead, but you could even send it priority and it’ll be insured for up to $100 or something.
I’ve seen numerous reports of the freebies from CSI, and you will not be disappointed.
As @PatHealy said, you can even tell them what you’re interested in, and they’ll customize your freebies.

8 Likes

I just put the cash in a small card, put it in an envelope, fold that up in some paper, then send that in a bubble mailer. Nobody’s getting my cash.

6 Likes

Put the $s in a Padded Envelop, stick a piece of Candy or a Pen inside, it goes “Tracked”. About $4.25ish, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

thanks everyone for pep talk / ideas. i will definitely give it a go next payday.

2 Likes

curious - what new sexy genetics have you ran lately? lots of good stuff out there for sure.

3 Likes

Shots of AG Nl#2

20 Likes

For years and years sent cash to many different breeders and seed banks and never had 1 problem .Only on Instagram was I robbed by a fraud account.

4 Likes

ive ran a few grows with different stuff with cake or cookie in the cross somewhere. but also just the random smoke i get from people is always something some with a gelato, a skittle or some food type name to it. its all good stuff. but just not the old school just musty old funk that i miss.

2 Likes

dang that looks awesome hashpants. how did the smoke turn out for you?

1 Like

For me it’s like old school weed , more happy and less edge. Really subtle in flavor but nice. Not cured yet.

8 Likes

US money order ,priority mail just like they prefer. Takes about 2 days from East coast to get there and you can track it.
I’ve ordered several times, no problem with CSI. And you get a ton of killer freebies.

AG ,ordered several times also. Got all the NL stuff. Just grown out the skunk 1 and Steve Murphy and its good :+1:
You cant.go wrong with both :wink:

12 Likes