Authentic Genetics Seed Company

I just saw this.

Stop spreading lies about me.

I take a photo of every order I ship just to ensure that I do not miss a single seed in any pack and that if I make a mistake that I can easily correct it. Quality control is always on point as I am OCD about organization.

I have never white labeled seeds and resold them and never would I, nor do I have to.

I am proud to be the only guy in Mel Frank’s 80 years of living that he has let sell his seeds. I do so because I admire him so much, and because we have been such good friends since we met in the 90’s

Other than Mel Frank’s seeds, I have made every single seed that I have sold.

Of course I have help, my girlfriend loves cutting clones and replanting as gardening is a fun team effort. I have friends who sometimes help pack the seeds as I have been employing my friends to help around the grow since the 90’s, as it is a lot of work on a larger scale.

And then there is the “we” that is Skunkman, Mel Frank, Seattle Greg and his friends who are all responsible for the different varieties that I am able to carry into the future.

Your reported results do not at all reflect the overwhelming positive results that thousands of other growers report from these tried and true genetics, so maybe your garden is just lame or you work for another seed company, and your just here with your own agenda spreading a false narrative.

The genetics that I have are all amazing and if they were not, I would not have growers in all 50 states and 23 countries repeatedly coming back to try more varieties.

You are probably Raymond Cogo, the guy who turned in Nevil or Matt Riot off ya meds and hiding behind a screen name.

21 Likes