Authentic Genetics Seed Company

I read an interview with DJ Short where he was lamenting the state of modern cannabis growing, how everything is going towards hybrids/indicas and the loss of the landrace sativas where he brings up the tendencies for equatorial landrace sativas to be more prone to hermaphroditic tendencies.

If I can remember where I read it it, I’ll post a link.

3 Likes

That gdp goes quick I was even gonna break down and grab a pack same day it was announced, it was gone.
Hope it’s just not hype.

4 Likes

He’s had some great drops but I haven’t been able to play. I figure they fly out of there fast as I never get a second notice. heh. I’d sure like to have that GDP, too.

2 Likes

Search Mel frank gdp and you’ll find my thread of the grow from the first drop

3 Likes

O. Haze = :+1::+1:.
if you got em, pop em.
Everyone is skeptical of anyone saying they have true haze… even after they grow it, it’s hard to buy into it, because the plants don’t always look the way they expect them to… but these are pretty hard to fight. The right look is there, the right smell is there, the right effect is there. Long flowering and long lasting high. Thanks for getting these out to people Todd! (and all else involved!)

10 Likes

I grew the OH on the ON haze and what a complex jar aroma. Real classic. It was a wonderful plant to grow and actually reacted real well to topping it.

Beautiful Haze @ToddMcC!

24 Likes

Was there any news about the nl5? I haven’t seen anything for a while and it’s really late to drop

2 Likes

He said he’s packing up the preorders now, will be for sale on the site after those go out.

6 Likes

NL#5 F2 now available on AGseedco.com!

2 Likes

“authentic genetics” “original” haze

5 Likes

Wedding Cake x OH
Skunk No1

15 Likes

NL5 preorders are shipping!!!

Received a tracking email last night. Should be in hand by the weeks end!

7 Likes

Yeah mine is scheduled for a Friday delivery so we’ll see!

5 Likes

I hope I get a couple keepers out of the pack of nl5. I prefer the highs of old school smoke. I haven’t even seen nl5 for sale in my area for some time. It’s late release may prevent me from starting until early next year tho

1 Like

BOOM!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

15 Likes

That’s gonna be a lot of seeds to run thru :fire::v::fire::v::v::v::fire:!!

3 Likes

Authentic Genetics Original Haze
The non-bullshit version. :wink:
This year:

Last Year:

I’ve grown about 15 of these pure from Todd, and about a dozen crosses, even with indicas, and not one has looked like yours. You been drinking some of that Haterade?

20 Likes

Looking for someone to.put an order in for me for an order of those.
I dont use crypto.

1 Like

@SF0 Do they finish for you?
What do you think of the smoke?
What Haze influence do you see with the crosses?

2 Likes

Your plants don’t look like pure haze, if you had any idea what you’re talking about, you’d know Try to make seeds with your “pure haze” … and you will see the variability of the f2. It seems that someone has been drinking fanboyatorade. Beautiful nevilles haze hybrids by the way !
Actually I would love that the 33 seeds I bought from @ToddMcC were pure haze but … the reality is different.