Authentic Genetics Seed Company

And since it is not your fault totally not knowing what you are talking about, here you can see many pure haze and some hybrids (what you have) You are welcome!

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/marijuana-strains-and-breeding/373518-madmac-s-haze-and-haze-hybrid-s-grow-show/page45#post17926732

From what little i have seen of Todds haze it definitely looks much more Colombian than Seedsman stock. The Flying Dutchman stock was different from Seedsman. In seeds i made from Seedsman haze the plants all had thin sativa leaves 15- 18 week flower times. The Tfd stock first generation was thin but darker leaves 16-19 week, when i made the next generation there were plants that showed a wider leaf and had 14 week flower times. Hell Nevil supposedly had the oldest haze stock there was and he reported finding wider leafed plants. I think it all comes down to which mother the seeds came from. From spending 15 years+ growing Tfd and Seedsman stock IMO they were seeds from different mothers. Perhaps Todd got seeds from another mother. Tom Hills haze has phenos with wide leaf from Positronics stock that has purple phenos so there is another mother.:joy: Only Sam knows what he gave everyone and for whatever reason he aint talkin. The seed selling list that Sam posted from the 80s had many different haze lines all supposedly pure being from the same original seeds, but with different flowering times and most likely different looks. So what is pure Haze?

10 Likes

I more or less agree with you. Great info, thanks for share :wink:
Just clarify that ohaze is a very IBL variety, so long flowering plants would be expected, more or less stable in their offspring. What I have found I dont know if it is an attempt to shorten the flowering time, or an accidental cross pollination. What todd sells are not pure haze. Haze is not hermaphroditic, haze does not flower after 3 weeks of germination.
Several real breeders have sent me pure haze lines after seeing my disappointment, so I will be able to grow real haze shortly. 2 seedsman lines, 1 positronics and a different lot, indirectly from sam

1 Like

Yeah i meant to add i haven’t grown out todds haze yet i can only comment on the little i have seen from pictures. Yours being the most extreme i have seen. Got any pics of the others?

1 Like

@Berserker7205 are you going to be trading any of the northern lights?

I don’t have many, I stopped taking photos as soon as the less haze phenotypes appeared. These pics are the ones I keep.

4 Likes

Ive found two more. Seedlings and backup cutttings

4 Likes

Thanks for the pics, i think i saw the seedling pic. I will get mine popped in another 2 months and see what i get. I have seen some good reports and i think one other who thinks its a hybrid. So i guess i will see what i got.:joy::crazy_face:

1 Like

Best of luck with yours! It was nice talking to you bro! Please keep me informed / share a link if you post your plants.

1 Like

Damn. Those are towering giants! Nice! :star_struck:

1 Like

Update on the skunk 1 from the Mel franks pre sale recently

38 days from flip
She grows tall and has out grown the tent
Very sticky and stinky

I just cracked his Durban poison
Can’t wait for that one

Paps

14 Likes

Just to clarify, I got the Original Haze seeds that I replicated in 2019 and now sell directly from Skunkman Sam in 2012 while I was in Amsterdam receiving the Cannabis Culture Award.

They are absolutely 100% original Haze from the original three-way Colombian combination that he has kept as an IBL since the 70s.

He quite literally gave me seeds that he said that he keeps for himself and he doesn’t sell to anybody. I was growing it out and experiencing the variety in its true form from 2012 until I asked him permission to replicate the seeds in 2019.

They are absolutely 100% original Haze. Skunkman Sam has even verified that he gave them to me on icmag. Anybody who says otherwise doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

12 Likes

Hi todd. If you look at the photos of the plants that came out of your/my seeds, it is obvious that they are not pure haze. I don’t know if it was accidental pollination, a mistake when storing the seeds or some other mistake. what is obvious is that they are not pure haze. This is the last thing I will say about these seeds, I have had enough disappointment with them. I have wasted a lot of time and money with them, i dont gonna still wasting more time, life is short.

Good evening, I’m not trying to be argumentative and I’ve heard of other people saying the same thing you’re saying on icmag because they never had any actual experience growing original original Haze seeds directly from Sam.

I was surprised at the amount of flower time variation and flower structure that I found within the variety, as well as the width variation in the leaflets, but that is not surprising considering that it has been kept as an IBL by Sam literally since the 70s.

That said, the terpenes are unmistakably Haze and I liked the many Haze plants that I have collected from within the variety, and none of which has shown signs of hermaphrodite to me.

While making the Original Haze seeds I even had Robert C. Clarke visiting during flowering and he was in Haze heaven photographing and smelling the various plants and he is definitely an expert on the subject of Haze considering he went to the University of Santa Cruz in the 70s and has been the best historian in the community ever since he graduated.

I’m really not sure what you’re disappointed in or what you were expecting, but it is what it is and it is authentic.

All of these photos are of the plants that made the Original Haze seeds that I offer.

I hope you have a good night.

19 Likes

None of the haze shown in this thread looks like your parents in the photos, which confirms that they are the result of accidental pollination. How do you explain plants with intersex traits? How do you explain that your haze bloom with 3 weeks of life?

AG seeds original Haze

3 Likes

FYI, you don’t have to use crypto.

2 Likes

Hey again Mike, I tried to find the photographs of your plants and saw something that looked like little hermaphrodite seedlings and I was wondering if they were yours. If so, it certainly does not look like original Haze genetics.

Please send me an email with some of the photos of what you’re talking about and I’d be happy to send you some more seeds to try again. I have sold tens of thousands of them since I made them and you’re the only person I have seen complaining about them.

I hope you have a nice night.

10 Likes

Haze does not bloom in three weeks, they are not auto flowering and that looks nothing like the Original Haze genetics that I’m selling.

I’m not sure where you got those genetics but, I feel like you are showing a plant that has nothing to do with me.

Like I said in my other post, email me and I will look at the photos and look at your order and send you some replacements but, what you’re showing me does not look like the Haze genetics that I’m offering.

7 Likes

Ive bought the seeds from you. As I said from the beginning, I don’t know if it is an accident of pollination to packaging, but they are not haze. I appreciate your offer. I will resend you the emails of the purchase of the seeds

Edited : It is not pleasant that you try to take responsibility from yourself by charging me Believe me, the mistake is yours, be it on purpose or an accident.

Thank you, I looked at your order and I will send you some more Haze seeds.

I am blown away at the results you got so I am a bit confused at what you are reporting, but I would like to see you succeed as I have seen so many other people have fantastic results with the Original Haze, so I’m not sure what the heck happened at your grow.

Just to be very specific, there was no accidental pollination over here. I do not work with multiple males at my facility at the same time.

The Original Haze seeds that I offer were reproduced in my greenhouse through an open pollination of multiple males and females from the original group of Original Haze seeds that Sam gave me and you see pictured above. At the time, original Haze was the only variety I was growing at my facility.

I wanted to influence the variety as little as possible when I did the reproduction because I wanted people to be able to have the widest possible variety of Haze phenotypes to choose from.

Thank you for the open communication, if you ever have a problem with anything you get for me, just reach out and I will take care of it.

That stands for everybody who gets seeds from me. I have been selling seeds for over two years now and I have had very few complaints and my only real goal is to bring these authentic genetics back into the community so that a new generation of growers can work with them.

I do not claim to be the guy who invented Haze or saved it like Sam did, and I am extremely hesitant to put my name on a variety like Nevil did especially when I know that I had so little to do with it, but I was in a unique position to be able to get the seeds from Sam directly and reproduce them with his guidance and make them available to the community.

I also feel extremely fortunate to be able to bring the community the genetics from the garden of Mel Frank and I am equally blown away to be offering varieties from the Northern Lights family that I got directly from Seattle Greg, who is the same guy who sent them to Nevil back in 1984.

As somebody who has been growing since the 80s, it was my goal to skip over the decades of breeding under questionable circumstances and get the genetics directly from the guys who were famous for having them. My goal is not to bring anyone any bullshit, it is just to get you the most authentic genetics that I can.

34 Likes