Authentic Genetics Seed Company

Actually im not even sure who gave who what first lol

I just know nl1 is supposed to be Steve Murphy’s x Nevil’s Mazar and purest indica has already been confirmed as Steve Murphy’s only.

Agreed on the rest though. I have packs of all these myself, just haven’t gotten the purest yet.

4 Likes

A hybrid at f2 is going to be very different from the f1 should be quite a jumble. Too many people using the term breeders now days. Would probably just be better to just say they are f2 not a ibl an making out they are the authentic original, especially when what most know expect and was used to make some of these thinggs famous were from certain selected outstanding clones, some of wich weren’t even easily found in the original seeds, never mind f2 made by someone elses completely different selections.

3 Likes

I think tod forgets nevil had direct access to the indian. Its were nevil got access to the USA nl5 clone wich turned out to be not as good as his clone anyway. When greg found out nevil had access to the Indian as well he got quite pee’d off an stopped sending him any more things.

1 Like

Has anyone tried to do a group buy from Todd ?

3 Likes

Yes I believe there’s been a few buys in the past.

1 Like

Greg didnt trust nDN before that.
So nDn, and thus Nevil, never had pure NL5 - they had NL5 x NL2

But nDn and Nevil proliferated NL5xNL2 so far and wide as ‘NL5’ that the real clone of NL5 got its name changed to Pez to avoid confusion

3 Likes

Yeah, eleven different varieties.

I, too would love to find 6-11 as those were the sativas.
5 was Hawaiian sativa, which is the Hawaiian i got from BOEL

3 Likes

Nevil got the nl5 usa clone of the indian.( actualy to be honest im not sure nevil named who he got US5 from) He had his clone an Us5 side by side. He even seen that the usa clone had sativa in it. Breeding wise the usa clone wasnt as good. Alot of the guys in the USA brought nevils nl stuff including his #5 bx as it was turning out better. Its one of the resons some of nevils stuff is still about in some shape or form with quite afew different people. Greg even found out nevil got the clone an got pissed an wouldn’t then send nevil anything. They would be no reason to get pissed if nevil was continuing to get wat was planned for him.

1 Like

Greg got pissed because Nevil tried backdooring him by going to nDn.
Greg told me he never gave the pure NL5 to nDn or Nevil

People bought Nevils stuff because Greg only released the pure NL5 to certain vets

3 Likes

Hero, did you do a grow log of the NL2? I’ve got some I’m thinking of running over the winter. Curious about the smells you got from the strain…

3 Likes

No, I don’t do public logs. I grew 3 seeds and had one male. The testers had a very nostalgic smoke to me; I could detect the subtle smell and taste of og/chem in there and one hinted of blueberries. Both had a great body and head high

3 Likes

Does greg have a picture of us5. I think i can find a picture of nevils c1(nl5) an il see if someone has one of the usa5 nevil had. What nevil got was exactly as described by those who had usa5 or had seen it including greg himself. Anyway point being the plant that went on to represent nl5 was nevils own cut, its what’s also ended up being part parent to the og’s aswell as countless other still elite clones that still dominate the industry even today. Even what they called kripp seems to be all nevils nl#5. That one plant an what it produces/produced speaks for itself.When bred with it reproduced stable, beter for indoor types which is what they were built for. Im sure nevil did try to find another like it an he couldnt as it was what he called a one off sport.
An im sure greg would say that now. Anyway how do you backdoor someone, when the claim is by greg that nevil was going to someome lower on the chain an got what was planed for him to get. Gregs original claim years ago was, nevil backdoored him an went straight to the source, only later after most of the people involved have passed on now the story is different.

Is whats known today as the pez clone exactly the same as what greg says was the USA5 clone ? So him puting the nl#2 to it should make the same ( or close depending on his nl2) original first generation seeds he sent out as nl#5 himself back in the day ?
Im sure the pez that comes from one of the islands is more of a indica than a 50/50, it finishes in about 50-60 days, i could be wrong on what it is though.

2 Likes

Some NL2:

I accidentally put some crazy filter on for these photos, which ended up being great. On the last pic a magical White-Lined Sphinx (hummingbird moth) stopped by to check out the plant.

38 Likes

I love me some northern lights plants , the NL5haze can produce some real winners also if one is willing to hunt them out , it breeds well also.

5 Likes

Id work on it and cross it with the Hawaiian that made NL5

1 Like

I haven’t been in touch with Greg since '18

There are two Pez lines that go around, one being very indica and not the NL5

Its a seedy business

2 Likes

What/which nlx haze are you working with or referring to in your post @Heritagefarms please. Im still able to get a nl5haze version from nevils stuff in f1 form (not a lot)and the good thing is its still able to give amazing plants in very very small numbers of seeds consistently. Very strong scent profiles even from the live plant in veg. How have you found the ones your talking about to be, and if i wanted to look for extra-ordinary life time keepers what sort of numbers would you recommend i look through. Thanks

2 Likes

NL5Haze has been the backbone of most of my breeding work.

If you can get F1 genetics that’d be best. Do you know which of nevils nl5haze you might be able to get?

I’ve recently been working off a C5 F3 cross from Mel Frank and Karma’s A5 S1, but I have some things done with both the original A5/C5 clones I haven’t gotten back to yet. Along with shanti’s work and some others. Most people seem to prefer the C5Haze over the A5Haze. The A5 lends more to racy/anxiety/paranoia imo but she’s fantastic, very dominant in crosses. The C5 is more laid back IME, but all of it is still getting-stuff-done herb. It really depends what you’re after though. You can find baseball bat spears on huge plants that’ll put you down, up to brachts on a stick whispy dreadlocks of pure mind fire.

12 Likes

The numbers you need to find a keeper is realy luck of the draw but the more you have the higher your odds are, I have some stashed away and knew somebody who used to grow a cut that was very sativa in structure but finished in about 9-10 weeks and had a terp profile similar to sour diesal but more hashy.

3 Likes

Purple Haze x NL2

It is not going to finish in time as it is too cold here, but it’s a nice looking plant anyway

30 Likes