Authentic Genetics Seed Company

Do you have pics posted anywhere?

1 Like

Sounds like the first time I ever grew . A mexican sativa bad seed 20 years a go . Im trying to find frankincense . Did you find any , did any give off a incense smell a it burned when smoked.

4 Likes

I don’t have any finished pics. I think these are the latest pics I took. All same age.

@Hugh_Glass I’m not sure what frankincense smells like. Lol. I think this might be what you’re looking for, tho.

17 Likes

What smells are you getting?

1 Like

Like a Catholic Church

I know exactly the smell he is talking about I haven’t seen something that had the church smell in a long long long time

6 Likes

Sounds like you were an altar boy. After so many times there, that smell is permanently engrained in my brain as well.

2 Likes

Those do look :eyes: pretty

1 Like

No I went to a Catholic grade school we had morning mass every day instead of things like art or music

7 Likes

8 years of the same I feel your pain

4 Likes

Got a email from Todd, he has a deal on the Skunk #1 10 for $50.

3 Likes

yep, although it’s a pre-sale and you won’t get your beans until sometime in December

3 Likes

It’s classic haze you will find up town new york. It’s really all through new England. If you’ve had it you’ll know exactly what it is. The bud smells like straight incense while burning not any incense though very strong and foreign . Like you walked into a head shop or a catholic church.
It’s out of this world .
I found a seed after 20 years of looking but stem rub doesn’t smell like what I’m after. So I’m still on the hunt.

5 Likes

Has any one received the 2 for 1 from Tony ? I asked him about it and stopped getting replies on instagram .

1 Like

feminized mel frank durban poison is available now for 5 beans for $50 plus $15 shipping

4 Likes

That’s a good deal .

1 Like

Good old church weed haven’t seen that in years. weddings funerals and baptisms are about my only trips almost a incense smell.

1 Like

Got that also. I wonder if Todd is doing his offer of doubling every order from someone in OG.

Well worth the money in either case. Just wondering.

3 Likes

I talked to him yesterday . He said message him and he will hook me up. On instagram.

5 Likes

We are smoking on the super glue x on haze, I finished up a while back, and just love it!!

6 Likes

Yeah he still should be I think.

Will find out for sure within the next day or so, I just placed an order for the Skunk #1 pre-order and some Wedding Cake x ON Haze which should be :fire:. I thought about the OHaze or the NL5HSSxOHaze but think I’m gonna pass on those for now. Just need to keep my eyes peeled for the NL5 drop if/when it ever happens.

1 Like