Authentic Genetics Seed Company

Nice to hear, as that’s one I’m gonna grab pretty soon!

1 Like

Def 100% was one of those idiots. Same drivel, different sock puppet account

5 Likes

Have you grown deep_rob’s/Deep Ellum NL2 yet? I’ve heard they’re pretty similar… Both seem different to Nevil’s original NL2 line.

3 Likes

@anon74731205 Lots of people liking the NL2 from AGSC

3 Likes

Um no, that was my last seed buying after I get screwed by MGS out of 280 bucks and Purple Caper’s Krippy Kush which was ZERO germination rate. Could be something to try in the future, but I’d agree, it’s the NL from The Seed Bank of Holland. Between 91-93 I encountered the 400 oz bud from dealers that were surfers. It’s THE same as I remember :+1::drooling_face:

7 Likes

Nice! That’s awesome! I have a pack of this NL2 but haven’t gotten to it yet. I’ve heard from a couple reputable breeders that Todd’s NL5 is the best rendition you can find currently. Better than bodhi’s work, better than bcsc, peakseeds, all that.

11 Likes

The 97 Sensi Seed NL 5 was disappointing being so fruity. It was nice but I wanted more pine/herb. So I’m leery about what NL 5 gives. I don’t think for all intents and purposes they had a good version as they claim to have.

5 Likes

Greg gave all the NL seeds to Todd and also gave them to Nevil back in the day. Greg is likely the best source.

I also have the Deep Ellum NL2 IBL from Seedbank of Holland but I am going to hunt through the stuff from Greg/Todd first. The one pheno I ran outdoors last year was awesome.

I am looking for a suitable parent to preserve my original Taos / Tahoe OG Kush cut with. After lots of discussions, I am convinced that what I have is the genuine article, likely originating from Grass Valley, CA area and moved to Lake Tahoe, then all the way here to Northern New Mexico about a decade and a half ago. It seems as if it is very different than SFV, 92 OG, the Tahoe OG cut that goes around Strainly/Discord, etc. There is no lemon/lime/citrus in this one I have. It is 100% minty gassy funk with potent effects and an extremely vigorous growth pattern. It also exhibits excellent early and late frost resistance, with added mold and pest resistance on top of it. I am looking to make seeds that lead to better outcomes here at 8400+ feet; short season.

The bud structure is very similar between that cut and the NL2 tester, so I have hopes that I can find a good male that will make fine crosses. I am not sure how homozygous the OG cut is, however.

8 Likes

Yeah nl2 is what you wanna use for that. I just did this with the TK cut. Hit it with a NL2/NL1HP combo of mine and a buddy’s creation. It’s been very exciting! I need to go back and remake the line with a different male I’ll keep around, but still. It kept the majority of the phenos coming out as NL2 type.

8 Likes

Right on. Triangle Kush is next on my list, followed by 91 Chemdog, Albany Sour Diesel, Shoreline OG, and a killer Slurricane selection I made.

I am going to have to test a lot of plants, lol. Thank goodness I have some space here.

8 Likes

NL2 Seedlings. I have dozens of seeds but I only have space to start 10.

I got all 10 beans to crack open but one never sprouted. The rest are healthy, so 90% germination.

28 Likes

Looking good wished I could get that kinda number starting seeds.

5 Likes

The NL2 is really good you guys… I’ve been smoking it every afternoon, and not only is the high strong, but it also has very good body-numbing capabilities. It may not be 1 hit and quit, but 1 bowl, and I’m pretty good to go.

30 Likes

I need to find some extra cash this year and get that one. Thanks for the positive report. peace

9 Likes

NL2 hunt

42 Likes

Very nice! Have they shown their private parts yet?

2 Likes

Not yet. I just transplanted from the seedling cups, and they are on 18 hrs of light. It will be awhile yet. I aim to take clones of all. I am hunting for a good keeper male and a good female for running outside this year.

9 Likes

artificial cannabinoids? sounds very expensive compared to growing a plant. Can’t patent a plant…see where I’m going with this?

2 Likes

Dude, are you high?

Edit haha I totally read that as “where am I going with this?”

2 Likes

Ooh very nice start to these.

2 Likes