Authentic Genetics Seed Company

The larger plant has a killer burnt rubber and pine smell mixing. I’m loving that I don’t use a carbon filter, the whole house smells like it. Thankfully I have a very understanding wife.

11 Likes

Looks killer dude!!

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to run those two strains. I just gotta pull the trigger. Looking good.

3 Likes

I’ll bet ya after that picture @ToddMcC posted of those 96 skunk 1 he is cracking into, that he probably does. I’ve asked for him to circle back around here, so hopefully he will, as I would love to get more also, :laughing:

5 Likes

Maybe… If I remember right the Haze/NL5 x Sensi Star line was Mel Frank’s alone and Mel Frank reproduced it himself both times and just gave the beans to Todd to sell. It wasn’t Todd reproducing the line like he has the Skunk #1 as Todd just didn’t have it. He pulled the sale pages down too so no way to look up the original pics or info that was on there. All I got is the original IG post from MelFrank420
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFH41gITIUS/

I could see Todd making more of his own cross of it to the OHaze. Looks like that page doesn’t exist any more either. I’ve asked for any info on that as he gave me some that I haven’t ran yet. Maybe a pic or description of the mom(s) he chose to use as the 2012 Collection Haze/NL5 x Sensi Star were pretty wide ime, but I got absolutely nothing. Maybe he missed it, and can provide more info in the future.

3 Likes

2012 ? im sure mr skunkman said he only gave him haze seeds around 2018.

1 Like

NL2 almost done

34 Likes

36 Likes

That’s the Mel Frank cross

1 Like

Those look nice, you can see the mazar side in those well. Nice phenotype

1 Like

Oh I understand, that means mell crossed a haze to nl5 sensistar in 2012. Have I got that right ?

1 Like

The two NL2 gals I have going from Todd are about 7-10 days from being finished.
Very dense buds, and both have a good amount of frost, but one of them is REALLY frosty.
And I’m loving the smell! Very incense-y. Smells like an old hippy head shop! And that’s my favorite kind of bud smells :green_heart:

35 Likes

Tasty looking buds they turned out nice for you.

5 Likes

First I have ever heard of Mazar being in NL2…

The four phenos I have found so far:

42 Likes

I was referring to mel franks haze/nl5 x sensi star line. He offered two reproductions a 1996 and a 2012.

I believe the ‘Haze/NL5’ is old hand/Nevil’s writing for C5Haze as thats what phenos come out of this line. I don’t believe Mel crossed some other haze to some NL5. Im 99.99% positive it’s C5Haze from the seed bank. I’m not positive if Mel himself crossed a C5Haze pheno(s) to positronics sensi star line, as that’s the other half I see in the line, but someone did. I just know Mel reproduced it in 1996 and 2012.

7 Likes

This looks like the original nl2 I had from 78sh pnw

Made tons of hybrids.

mm

5 Likes

Nl2 is mazarxthai

mm

3 Likes

Take everything Sam says with a grain of salt. He is not the only guy that’s been around that long or had an impact.
In fact. Alot of old timers with 0 bias or personal gain say much of his stories are far from true

mm

2 Likes

Makes sense because bodhi also said he separated his NL2 into afghan and thai lines.

I have his NL2 crossed with Ancient OG

11 Likes

Ooo. Nl haze star. Sounds dank

mm

2 Likes