Authentic Genetics Seed Company

As a FYI Todd met with Mel again, and they were pulling seeds out, which give me a inclined thought that maybe he is gonna put some of those gems up on his site. Keep a eye out and let me know ASAP if you see them things on there. I snagged a pack of everything except the Cambodian last round. So this round I don’t wanna miss one. Lol.

11 Likes

That’s wonderful news! I’m hoping the deals he’s been offering have been to help clear stock for a new round of genetics

4 Likes

Yeah I seen that :eyes: I’m hoping he got more NL5 Haze SensiStar from Mel while he was over there. Haven’t been able to track down a single bean of those since my original purchase back in 2019 or something.

11 Likes

Getting ready to vape a small lower test bud of the Skywalker OG x NL5 while the rest of the plants still be drying out.

37 Likes

For the folks who’ve run the nl#2-about how many days of 12/12 until harvest?

Also, have any of you gotten any triploids in your packs, and how did they grow?

3 Likes

I’ve ran 3 NL2’s, separate runs. It’s fairly fast, and I’ve been pleased at 65 days, I’m sure many would be happy at 60.

10 Likes

I sure do appreciate the reply. We’re probably a week or so away from gender reveal and I’m so stoked to see these grow out.

5 Likes

Pretty sure I took mine 12 weeks but I like very ripe plants. Most would be happy around 10 weeks I’m betting.

4 Likes

When you say overly ripe, puts you to sleep ripe?

4 Likes

I don’t check trichomes but the buds are drooping over from the last bit of weight they put on, calyxes are swollen until it looks like pistils are getting shrunken up. Probably a good bit of amber if I did check trichomes. It didn’t put me to sleep but it was a very nice relaxing stone and some euphoric head high effects as well. I really liked the bud, I’m still smoking it almost daily.

12 Likes

I’d have to check my notes, but I remember the NL2 I ran a little while ago being in the 8-9 weeks range. Typical for a hybrid, I guess.
I LOVE Todd’s NL2. It’s a really nice high.

14 Likes

I tend to chase the unicorn, and seldom grow the same strain twice. Having said that, I’ve grown the AG NL2 multiple times,

That says something. I really like it too.

21 Likes

One of my NL#2 (out of 6 that sprouted) is autoflowering under 18/6.

12 Likes

That’s pretty freaking blizzare. How old is that plant?

Edit - I zoomed closer, male preflowers eh? Kind of an odd structured plant, hard to tell what’s going on as I don’t see a meristem.

5 Likes

I’ve seen it happen a few times before. Mostly with landrace stuff tho.

Plant sprouted in early September. This is the original plant and I took cuts from it twice.

I flower the original plants in the clone pots until I see sex, but this one was still in the veg tent because I failed at getting the cuts to root.

About to transplant the females tomorrow into 1gallon pots to flower out and test. If the flower is good I keep the clone.

6 Likes

Front 2 plants in the tray to the left are the 2 female NL#2 plants at 16 days of flower. After 2 attempts of cloning these I gave up and threw them in the flower tent. Will transplant to 1gal soon as I’m done procrastinating.
rh 33days & nn16 days
6/10 beans sprouted. 2 are female.

14 Likes

Some plants, when they find the bottom of the container, or get moderately root bound, will start flowering.
A faster up pot might avoid that if you clone and rerun it… or it might just autoflower again :man_shrugging:
Edit: Obviously you’re probably not going to do that with a male, but the concept is the same

5 Likes

I don’t agree I think it’s 100% genetic bc I’ve had many a plant (from seed) in a clone pot for over a year before without any auto problems.

1 Like

Many isn’t all. And flowering when rootbound would be a genetic trait, so we don’t disagree :bear:

7 Likes

My point is that I’ve had hundreds of plants in clones pots that were certainly root bound, and only a couple plants ever flowered. To me, that means it has nothing to do with being root bound at all and is completely determined by genetics. Bc who is to say being root bound caused the plant to autoflower? It should autoflower on it’s own terms like autos do.

1 Like