Authentic Genetics Seed Company

Is 12.50 a seed ? No

11 Likes

If the assumption were correct, this is the correct math. The premise is incorrect however, because it’s a minimum of 10 seeds of each of the 5 strains noted in that post. 50 seeds for 125 dollars, or 2.50/seed.

4 Likes

Omg

Thanks for correcting the dumbest post I’ve ever made lol

I lost a zero somewhere haha

mm

10 Likes

Dude, happens to me all the time. :bear::+1:
And thanks for rolling through!

2 Likes

Like some of lese labs testing for the dispos. :rofl:

I kid, I kid.

7 Likes

I ordered his sk1 for my project

Nothing really too skunky

He was very generous and always answered any questions I had which means alot.

To call it rks though is a bit disappointing. His purest indica was more skunky then the sk1

Should have called it pre dutch skunk1. Would have been more accurate as at least it’s a touch more sour.

mm

3 Likes

I don’t remember Todd saying it was RKS.
Skunk #1 back in the day was never what I would call RKS.
But I loved Skunk #1 from way back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only answer I couldn’t get was anything about his breeding. Selections, whys, pics of parents, nada.

2 Likes

Well. I wished I saved screenshots.

But his website and both Instagram used to say “rks is back” all over the place. Under images. In the steain descriptions.

I’m guessing no one really found it and his website and ig got edited

Today this is all I could find

mm

2 Likes

In that caption he describes working with both RKS and Skunk 1. Nowhere on his site Does it say his skunk 1 is RKS.

3 Likes

Not today. In the past yes

That’s what Tom calls the Mexican

4 Likes

If you had Skunk #1 back in the day from the seed bank. It’s not anything like RKS It did not remind me of RKS , anyway

If he did have that up he has since corrected it.

It’s all good :+1:

1 Like

Also says Sam made skunk1 sweet in the 90s. By the time Sam skunk1 hit the market all seeds were produced using his sweetest male (he did not select it for its sweetness but while selecting for other traits this one happened to give rise to much sweeter progeny)

By the late 90s Sam was pretty much done selling seeds

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense because it is definitely a lethargic high, very relaxing, not racey at all.

Thanks for sharing.

Did you grow any of nevils original super skunk?

On the 1981 skunk1 seed packs the logo and write up literally says afghani hindu kush - pure blood non hybridized.

Based in the seed packaging alone it completely discredits all of Sam’s “stories” true or untrue

mm

3 Likes

Man I wish I had. :grinning:

1 Like

He made a batch of RKS from hemies stock, while reproducing the skunk 1 he got from Mel aka James. And then started the whole NL runs. I also have the other stuff he had on the site from Mel. A GDP x GSC, a Chemdawg X GSC.

Screenshots are worth it when purchasing items off the site, as they disappear quick with no reference after… maybe they will reappear but who knows.

8 Likes

A couple of Skywalker OG x NL5 buds in the afternoon light. Smells are heavenly. Sweet, tangy, hashy. Like vanilla scented candle wax, with a spicy and earthy perfume, and slight skunky weed smell.

The last picture is a weird light illusion, but I thought it was interesting, so included it…

37 Likes

#qualityassurance #check

here’s a 1990s #Nelson #bc #durbanpoison x #skunk1 from agseedco toddpmccormick I ran this summer I totaly fucked up his purest so no report there.

was hoping for some road-kill skunk terps but I am very surprised it’s evolved from fresh dough into #cheesebread / #cheestoast #terps

mmmmm. cheese toast lol

they need another week or so so who knows what the cure and extra time will coax out

donor for the seeds is my 81 #afghani #hindukush

mm

31 Likes