Authentic Genetics Seed Company

Comparing ketchup and Cannabis is an L from the start. Please chill.

Edit: You are right. Chill

2 Likes

Purest Indica early flower

Random P.I. bud

38 Likes

May I ask how you grew your PI please? And what the effects are? I am excited to grow this strain, and wow, what a beautiful bud you have there, nice work @Ivy
Thanks!

4 Likes

Those ladies are beautiful looking an oh my my mouth is :drooling_face::drooling_face: just looking at that fine ass bud

2 Likes

Hey, thanks.
This might sound funny, but I saw your post and thought maybe I’d smoke a little of it to make sure I gave a good description of the effects. I did just that and I believe I am too stoned to make any sense right now. I will answer your questions tomorrow I promise. :+1:

It took me like 10 minutes to type this. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

That is ok Ivy we have all been there. I was able to edit wikis ect for like 2 months before I noticed :melting_face:

2 Likes

Damn that purest indica nug actually looks pretty good. Whats the flavors like ?

I dont like weener in the dirt bud and i alrssdy got a plant im scared to blaze bc its narclopsy. But i might try that sometime it looks nice lol

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: On the ideals of communism

Very nice! Wud up man havent heard from you in a bit, hope all is well. Gd people are so petty sometimes lol, bitch about price lowering, bitch about shipping etc. Glad im not a seed seller id cussed everyone out by now. That pi looks awesome too.

4 Likes

As a younger grower, I promise, we’re not all like this. It’s just the ones that are loud and annoying enough to get heard that makes it seem like it’s all of us.

This is truly a shame.

7 Likes

3 Likes

This kind of information in a post always interests me. Im constantly looking for new things to experiment with and improve my growing technique. Thank you.
Learn from others🙏
We need people like @ToddMcC in this forum.
I hope he keeps contributing his experience here.

3 Likes

A “weed person” :rofl::rofl::rofl: i feel like thats what people who dont smoke call us

2 Likes

Alright, those PI’s were grown indoors w/ LEDs in 5 gallon in a basic organic soil mix in fabric pots watered w/ plain water. I’m sure they’d do just fine with a promix + osmocote or megacrop, jacks, etc. Pretty easy to grow. Not much stretch at all. I remember wishing I’d vegged them for longer b/c they only stretched about 50%.
Basic organic mix.pdf (58.5 KB)

They finished up fast, a few days before 8 weeks & I use the flowers mostly for help w/ insomnia. It is a heavy stone; slow, sedating, and relaxing. A little too heavy for me though. It tastes like hash, thats the best way I can describe it… maybe a little gassy, but overall just tastes like hash.

9 Likes

Thank you @Ivy and I like a hash tasting herb, it will be much welcomed!

3 Likes

What is with all the nonsensical responses to this thread?!

AGSeedCo has always shipped out in secure packaging. I have a whole drawer full of empty DVD cases for this reason.

I wonder if some folks got caught up in scams, imposters, or something.

Or they are just making shit up to be trolls.

9 Likes

You might want to slow down and reread what i wrote before you flag it… @GrownAtHighAltitude

2 Likes

I didn’t flag anything, but you obviously also did not bring anything substantial in quality to the discussion, and I called it out.

3 Likes

P.I. and Haze

7 Likes