Autoflowering repros and crosses (non brand specific)

Where’s the love button on this damn thing?!? :joy::joy:

:green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

How does a thread like this just fizzle out?

2 Likes

I’ll post my list and what autos I’m running right now…
Running sweet seeds devil cream and auto purple bastard ( auto abc) for a cross run
My list of autos…
Livers bx1 (reg)
Dr pepper (grape soda x cherry cola) (reg)
Amnesia (fem)
Afghani kush (fem)
Pakistan kush (fem)
Green crack (fem)
Devil cream (fem)
Tangerine dream (fem)
Upcoming sts on a few of these unless I find a good looking auto male

2 Likes

This thread slipped my mind, even though I made it. I’m currently working on a Sweet Seeds self and cross of Tropicana Poison XL auto the cruises are just chucks to see what comes out, the focus is selfing and crossing to her genetic sister. This is my get my MOJO back grow

7 Likes

Out of likes :neutral_face:… that’s a crazy impressive list there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thnxs but Naw there’s people with way more :laughing: lol

1 Like

Just thought I’d throw up my old purple haze auto grow from a couple of years ago…white label seed from North Atlantic.

6 Likes

Nice man what’s the plan going forward? Are you going to shuffle them around to different flowering areas or just keep them small and flip? I’m always cramming my tent with multiple strains so can appreciate that

1 Like

That Purple Haze auto from NASC was a freebie with my first seeds and was in my first round I ever grew a few years back. It looked nothing like yours since I screwed up just about everything you could possibly screw up with it and got mites with my soil. Pretty funny in hindsight but it sucked for a first grow lol.

Here’s a cross I made of mephisto’s toof decay x night owl’s chem candy. I started with 6, 4 ended up male so I’m flowering the two females. Currently they’re at about 40 days from sprout. I transplanted from the solo cups as soon as the males showed. I thought transplanting might stunt the females but it hasn’t seemed to bother them and they stretched to a nice size. The plant in the left finished stretching first and so far is a few days ahead of the other. Nice dank smells starting to develop now too!

6 Likes

If you check out my grow log you can see what became of a lot of them. I have multiple grow environments. Sojevhut shuffled around, the best girls stayed crammed in and pollinated.

Z x Blueberry Sativa were the best plants in that run and became known as Zibba (Z x BBA). These are something I first made 3-4 years ago.

Zibba #1 pollinated roughly 10 out of the 150 plants I started with. So, now I have fems of….

Zibba x

Livers BX1
Bananas Purple Punch
Bluecheese
Acro Haze (amnesia/ssh based)
Marathon OG
Dosidos

Also made…

Blueberry regs autos of various F gen, Blueberry BX auto regs of sorts, using a few selected boys of Jammy Dodgers 2 x Blueberry. They also hit the Pink Panama x Strawberry Nuggets.

I need testers for some of these if anyone is interested in growing them… I maje 50+ strains a year (photo and auto) and I can’t possibly test all of them. I have strains I made 4 years ago that I still haven’t gotten wet or sent out :crazy_face:

Anyway, some random scenes from that run…. The last photos are of clones of the previously mentioned plants that are still going.

Yes, clones of autos… Zibba 1, and Acro Haze 1 shown, they’re pollinated with Super Lemon Haze (Franco’s cut) for some fast photos to play around with. They will likely be worked into autos. I love the Dutch hazes, but the genetics are murky nowadays, so working on my own version with love and care where I can directly show the lineage appealed to me. Especially after I found Fugue State from Mephisto to be very disappointing.

I also hold Cuban Black Haze, and a couple haze leaning moms of sour d/ssh/blueberry hybrids I made. So, I’ll be having some fun with making fast and auto versions of some serious genetics. I plan to offer up some similar things with blueberry, white widow, and perhaps diesel/Daywrecker and other greats. Just because you’re growing a fast photo or an auto doesn’t mean you should accept smoke and mirrors on the genetics :man_shrugging:

This latest run reminded me that autos can and do smoke as good as anything else out there when selected and grown properly… Even when stress tested and seeded, some of these plants yielded smoke as good or better than many of the photos I run.

That tent is now being used to hunt/stress test Permanent Marker S1 a PM hybrid, Bodhi Dragonsblood HP, Congo Blueberry, a few others and have a few other random plants like Stank Muffin which is a Blueberry Muffin x Staten Island Chem I made. Just one auto, for now…

If anyone is interested in running/testing some autos let me know :v:

11 Likes

I can’t commit to testing these right away — still on my first grow! Buuuuut — definitely staying tuned. I’m curious about how to use STS and how to generate seeds in general. So much to learn!

I have two tents, a 2.7x2.7 and a 4x4 that I plan on running continuously. The 2.7 has a flowering Maui in it now and the 4x4 is about to have four GDP and two Kyle’s Sweet Island.

I have a few autos (or at least one) coming from JP that I’m excited to get going soon too. Once I have a grow or two under my belt I’d love to contribute! Meanwhile, staying tuned here!

5 Likes

Howdy @joheimgrohen thank you for making this thread. I have an auto flowering question related to genetics but not breeder specific. This seems like group to ask.

Does anyone know if there are any haze hybrids or other thin leaflet types being worked into auto flowering types? I’m looking for some tropical sativa type autoflowers that are independent of photoperiod but still have a long flowering duration which correspond to specific long flowering traits. The idea is for an outdoor garden in the tropics outside of the traditional growing season while still taking advantage of the light energy available. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Hey @Sbeanonnamellow hope you’re having a good day.

I don’t know if they still make seeds or if there are just old packs still available, but Flash Seeds had a few options. The Panama Lime SuperAuto interested me.

LBH/labuenahierba had a cool Haze Thai cross I saw years ago. Might be worth checking them out.

Ace Seeds has their Auto Zamaldelica.

I would have posted links but I remembered you don’t use them. :grin: Much love man, have a great rest of your day.

2 Likes