Autoflowering repros and crosses (non brand specific)

Milk and Qookies F2- (Forum Stomper F4 x Cosmic Queen F4) X (Forum Stomper F4 x Cosmic Queen F4) will be available in Daz’s Easter drop 3/29 at 10pm Eastern :+1:

EDIT : I noticed he’s got Strawberry Cheesequake- Strawberry Milk and Qookies S1 Cheesy Fruit Pheno listed too.

4 Likes

Hey @joheimgrohen what ingredients went into making your Scoutcicle?

2 Likes

Somebody buy a couple packs of the Milk & Qookies, send them to me and I’ll make a couple thousand seeds and return 3/4 of said seeds back to the person who sent me the originals. You invest $100 and I send you enough trade material to last for a couple years.

Just throwing that offer out there.

5 Likes

This is what I’ve always followed, that the F1 generation has no autos. Like that chart.

2 Likes

Same, and then the F2 will contain a mix of photos, “stallers” and autos to further hunt.

1 Like

For two reasons I brush on my STS solution. First I’m thrifty and save a good bit of STS solution brushing it on like a missle guided by a drone. Second there is no overspray to negatively affect any other parts of the plant or the other plants in the tent.

3 Likes

Scoutcicle is G13Labs auto Froyo x Johnny Potseed’s (GSCauto x Black Cream auto)

3 Likes

I isolate the branch to be flipped by bagging up the rest of the plant. And spritz away, easier than painting. Somewhere around 50 ml will make all 4 of my treatments for 1 branch

2 Likes

I’m thinking it might be fun to get a small group of auto growers / seed makers together and do a joint seed run. Say like 5 or 6 guys, each one growing a different strain and reversing it to make seeds for themself and to share with the other 5 or 6 guys. So at the end of a seed run you will have fem seeds of all of the strains. I’m thinking 25 seeds of each strain would be a nice number. And we discuss the strains we’re running so everyone is excited for the other guys/gals strains.

Heck I would go so far as to put up a list of 6 or 8 strains I’m wanting to repro and ya’ll can pick the winner.

You up for something like this @repins12 , @ReikoX , @Carty , @Going2fast , @Mad_Barry , @Cbizzle , @joheimgrohen , @pharmerfil , @Mr.Sparkle just to name a few.

12 Likes

Aw man, I like where this thread is going.

5 Likes

Just need 5 more growers to join and we can get this started. The strains below I have in hand are the next strains I will be growing. I really have no room to grow one but will make room as all it takes is a small light over top of the plant pretty much anywhere! Let’s have some fun and comradery.

These are all brand new unopened breeders packs.

Mephisto
#52 Double Smile
Northern Cheese Haze
Fugue State
Walter White
Sour Livers

Night Owl
Head Cheeze Auto
The Mandela Effect

World of Seeds
Neville’s Haze Ryder

6 Likes

I can’t commit to growing others stuff, though I may jump in there, and I can certainly offer up additional strains if people would like. Or breeder packs (Mephisto, night owl, Barney’s, etc) for anyone wanting to do a reproduction, and I need testers badly :crazy_face:

In fact, I have a lot of regs that I’d like to feminize, or move forward a gen, but never will, if anyone wants to play around with making fems from regs…

I’ve also have a Silver Sunshine x auto project I started if anyone wants them make some autos in two gens :wink:

6 Likes

Have you got by chance Night Owl Milk and Qookies fem autos?

3 Likes

No, I passed on everything from that and those releases

Lots of Mango isle, blue microverse, Zamal stuff from them and some I need to find my decoder light for :unamused:

They’ve got the M & Q back in their shop again but I’m not buying seeds till January first at the earliest and I guarantee the first seeds I buy won’t be a 3pk of Night Owl anything for $50 + $10 shipping.

3 Likes

If my health was better right now, I would be all over this. I don’t mind fucking up my own shit but would feel terrible if I fucked up someone else’s, due to a sudden health issue

5 Likes

For me, I don’t need testers to grow them in perfect conditions, I need them to be put through their paces by an average grower. Feel better my friend, but I find seedlings make everyone feel better :green_heart:

Hell, I even have some small reproductions of random autos from here… Like LRUV stuff :crazy_face::joy: Also have Cherry bourbon, and low ryder #2 left in small quantities

3 Likes

That’s what I’m already doing! Still need you to drop me your addy @LoveDaAutos, I’ve got a pack with your name on it ready to fly!

I’ve been trying to repro the stash @rasterman sent me but the last round failed. My next rescue is a bit away as I’ve got 2 selfs and a pheno hunt lined up after the seed run I’m currently in.

1 Like

By the way, if anyone comes across anvil regs I will reward you nicely in exchange

3 Likes

(Head Hung Low) This idea has never panned out for me. Came close once but no commitments.

Hell I’ll do a group of just 3 of us, me and two other people.

I’ll do a group of 2 just me and someone else!!! :rofl: :rofl: :us: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes