Autoflowering repros and crosses (non brand specific)

Brother like I said, if it wasn’t for my health issues, I’d be all over it. Here are 6 of my latest auto creations with the MBAP. The ones in cloth pots are fem photos for my outdoor grow this year

7 Likes

Well damnit Gary, get better!!

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting Anvil regs for awhile now.

5 Likes

I’m trying my brother. I thought that I would be much further along by now. Starting to get frustrated. Having to ask my wife to do things that I would normally do myself. Even starting to re-think my outdoor photo grow this year. Several projects are getting put on hold :confounded:

I’ve been doing some reading about a “new to me” auto breeder and like what I’m seeing.

Laughing Hyena Seeds

2 Likes

I love the smell of the MBAP nuggets.

1 Like

I’ve got it crossed to roc buds grape dosi, which I may cross to fems

1 Like

I tested some of their seeds, didn’t have much luck but, then again I didn’t baby them. I know others that had better luck :+1:t4:

These things are smelling right good about now :wink:

1 Like

If it makes you feel the tiniest bit better night owl usually does 5 when you order direct :joy: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I was planning on doing a Lemon Cherry Gelato Auto (Ethos) and 3 Bears OG (Mephisto) seed increase in the next couple weeks. That’s if my brother can find the package that he “set aside” for me :sweat_smile: lol!! I’d be up to join in your activities if you’d have me!

3 Likes

Absolutely I would love to have you do the project with us.

3 Likes

@tresbundles take a look at my list of strains below and see if anything jumps out at you. All of those strains are at the top of my list so I’m up for reversing any one of them.

Mephisto
Old School Mango Haze
#52 Double Smile
Northern Cheese Haze
Fugue State
Walter White
Sour Livers

Night Owl
Head Cheeze Auto
The Mandela Effect

World of Seeds
Neville’s Haze Ryder

4 Likes

I can do night owl or Mephisto. I just sprayed my fem strawberry zkittles from fastbuds with STS to cross over same strain and gorilla punch from fastbuds. I’m also going to be making fem seed with strawberry banana ,purple punch and ztrawberriez from fastbuds.

1 Like

It would be nice if we all started the same time and journaled our grows here or in my auto thread.

1 Like

I have a spare tent so I can do it at the same time

1 Like

You don’t by chance have Fast Buds Wedding Cheesecake do you? I’ve heard good things about that one. I think I have a 3 pk of it in my auto stash.

That ztrawberriez looks like a nice strain also.

Nah matey don’t have that strain.
Fastbuds get big autos. There really good with a 2 month cure.

1 Like

I have a 3 pack of LSD-25 & a few (2-3) of thier Skittlez.

That Walter white would be nice to see done. I’m a Kush guy at heart, so anything OG or kush grabs my attention. I’m pretty pumped to do the 3 Bears OG, it’s my favorite auto to date.

3 Likes