Auto's and normal seeds simultaneously

@Smokinsammy then just get a humidifier brotha

I am growing 1 photo Northan lights and 2 autoā€™s 1 royal jack 1 ak47 I am.looking at mini air conditioning units atm and humidifier aswell

1 Like

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but doesnā€™t an air conditioning unit also humidify??

depends, swamp ā€œevaporativeā€ coolers yes, but not condenser compressor types, they drop humidity.

2 Likes

but to grow in 30-33degree temps, i have done it many times, just have to water more frequently and they are lankier . A question back at you, what are you using as a light currently in your tent, and how is your exhaust setup with intake details ?

Also to note once the plants get big enough to start absorbing all that light energy, and they start transpiring your temp of you tent will actually drop just so you know.

Example is say my current cab, if nothing is in it or small seedlings, my temps are 28-33 degrees with the lights on, once the plants grow enough it drops down to 24-28, aka natural swamp coolers lol

Edit: btw get a grow journal going, then other can follow along and help you get things dialed and then we can watch the progress :wink:

4 Likes

Ok. An a/c unit does the exact opposite. It DE-humidifies.

Have a great day,
C50

4 Likes

Ha ha. Thanks for correcting me. Iā€™m UK so it never really gets that warm for long enough to actually own and use an air conditioning unit. I always thought they were fans that blew across a tray of refrigerated water. :rofl:

Thats roughly the idea behind a swamp cooler! But good thinking!

1 Like

More like water is pumped on to a filter that air is sucked thru and blown into the area to be cooled

Itā€™s in the name really isnā€™t it? Air ā€œconditionerā€ it conditions the air otherwise it would be called a room cooler or something stupid like that. Iā€™m a Geordie we are not the brightest of folk :rofl:

1 Like

This is my second time growing I am using 300w duel spectrum cfl I have carbon filter with 4 Ince extractor and 4 inch inlet fan my tent in 2fx2fx4.5f

1 Like

Could have fooled me. . . I enjoy your info ideas and opinions! The only ā€œstupidā€ questions are the ones that go unanswered (thatā€™s my motto)

1 Like

Lol I am in UK also m8 with the hot weather we r getting these last few weeks itā€™s causing a few problems

Nah not really. Iā€™ve a few outdoors and they are loving it at the minute. My indoors normally sit around the low 80s with lights on so doesnā€™t worry me to much. Im just having to water more often than usual. Instead of twice a week itā€™s every other day. I tried my HPS last week but the tent temperature soared into the 90s so I put the Leds back in. My extraction, filter and intake fan is overkill for my tent and also have two fans inside to help move the heat/air around. Not really had any problems at all.

1 Like

Yeah I study and read a hell of a lot when I find something that Iā€™m interested in. I still have the odd blond moment though ha ha.

1 Like

@Esrgood4u: So you havenā€™t had the pleasures of high 80Ā°+ with high humidity? Lucky you. :four_leaf_clover: If you feel like you are missing out, you can come visit me in Wisconsin, U.S. in the next 3 months. Stay a week and youā€™ll have a minimum of 1 day, probably closer to 5, at that range. :wink: Iā€™m pretty sure it will make you wish you stayed home. :smirk:

Ralph and Alice Kramden used that (re: Honeymooners, circa 1955). :innocent:

:heart::v:

1 Like

I lived in Altea in Spain for 6 years so yep Iā€™ve felt heat like that and nope I didnā€™t like it one bit :joy:

1 Like

Hey @Smokinsammy,
Stick a couple of frozen water bottles in tent/cab and always have more in the freezerā€¦ theyā€™ll help with both temp and humidityā€¦ hope this helps bud.
Happy growing,
Gaz

:+1: why didnt i think of that haha

I put a frozen 2liter bottle of water in yesterday it did help tbh I have a few more in freezer now