Autos Done Carty's Way

Very cool!

1 Like

I think it says to spray it more then once… never done it myself… hope it works out for ya…
Only time I made fem seeds I did it stressing a K2 plant years ago by flipping it for 2wks, then back to veg 2wks, repeated this 3x’s confusing the plant and making it go into self preservation mode so it creates male nanners to do just that… these plants are amazing.

5 Likes

STS is a few sprays, but the Elite is one and done. It’s their big thing. At least that is what they claim and some members here have vouched for it.

7 Likes

2 applications couldn’t hurt really right?

1 Like

No, I agree. But each application is $40 :astonished:
It already hurt, did I not mention it is an auto… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

2 Likes

:exploding_head: That’s outrageous!
You can get hundreds of applications for the same price if you mix your own.

3 Likes

From what I understand, that takes 5-6 applications, 5-7 days apart.
This is once.

1 Like

I’d follow the directions… I wasn’t aware it was single applicable

Decided on what to run…
Gary needs a boost, been healing up…
Repins Seeds presents… Wang Dang Psudium Pu Tang… 4 - Fem.

And 4 - Hubba Bubba S1 fems

Clean up tents, fans, finish last photos up… Give it a week… need to find soil.
Ccc

2 Likes

@shitseeds sells the precursors so you can mix a lot more but telling you what you could have done isn’t very helpful :rofl:. Listen to @carty follow the directions on the bottle I’d imagine you read some reviews before purchasing so let it do its thing :crossed_fingers:. Good luck Im glad you kinda got the auto bug. Putting a couple week old plants outside in April and harvest by June!

1 Like

Great advice… this Carty guy seems to know his stuff… hahaha… and do NOT forget the Calmag. Best tip I ever got was from Bigsur51 a while back… said to start using Calmag at like week 2 of veg at half strength, so 1/2tsp gal… then up it to 1tsp and run that weekly to week 8, flush 2wks.

walla. Hey, feel free to share that here if you want, we’d love to watch along as you use this new product, new to us anyways… lol

1 Like

Here she is a couple of days later.

Yellowing a little and lots of brown spots.

4 Likes

Calmag 1tsp per gallon all thru bloom, 1/2tsp gal during veg will prevent this…

I got your pkg today buddy, thanks for the Glueystone and others… off to open them and watch the Michigan game… be back later

2 Likes

This is strictly a reaction to the spray.
I should get some calmag for the rest?

2 Likes

oh duh uh on my part… lol. I’ve tried the other stuff and it does screw up the plant big time at first, I thought I killed it. Then all the testers I didn’t spray went hermie and I had to call the project off… it’s sad to because I was getting paid $100 to do it… had to tell him the auto he’s using is junk… good bro.

1 Like

1 of them looks to be well into its second week of flower. The others, first week for sure.

1 Like

Dude had no idea u replied to me !l the notifications are different here. Still getting used to it I think.

Any who if you ever need some new stuff to try out I have that Galaxy Brain crossed to Pinot noir and I have a handful of canna cheese. Although not many I have enough to share a few more times.

(Accidentally mixed most of my canna cheese x GB with GB S1. :joy::joy::joy:) stupid stoner me. But you can def tell them apart im sure.

1 Like

Does your nutes have calmag in them as micronutes? So add extra?

Wait wait wait u r a U of M fan blue and maize?:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::nauseated_face:. MSU!

Package land!:exploding_head:. Thanks man!

3 Likes

Oops missed the llamas! The pup already has one it claimed.lol

5 Likes

Your letter arrived yesterday bro… really appreciate it. Some tasty stuff.

Not sure why I’ve not updated this… what a slacker.

My current grow… 2wks old

Carty’s Beast Mode

GDP A and B fems

White Widow fem

Pink Mango x GDP fem’s

6 Likes