Autos Done Carty's Way

oh duh uh on my part… lol. I’ve tried the other stuff and it does screw up the plant big time at first, I thought I killed it. Then all the testers I didn’t spray went hermie and I had to call the project off… it’s sad to because I was getting paid $100 to do it… had to tell him the auto he’s using is junk… good bro.

1 Like

1 of them looks to be well into its second week of flower. The others, first week for sure.

1 Like

Dude had no idea u replied to me !l the notifications are different here. Still getting used to it I think.

Any who if you ever need some new stuff to try out I have that Galaxy Brain crossed to Pinot noir and I have a handful of canna cheese. Although not many I have enough to share a few more times.

(Accidentally mixed most of my canna cheese x GB with GB S1. :joy::joy::joy:) stupid stoner me. But you can def tell them apart im sure.

1 Like

Does your nutes have calmag in them as micronutes? So add extra?

Wait wait wait u r a U of M fan blue and maize?:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::nauseated_face:. MSU!

Package land!:exploding_head:. Thanks man!

3 Likes

Oops missed the llamas! The pup already has one it claimed.lol

5 Likes

Your letter arrived yesterday bro… really appreciate it. Some tasty stuff.

Not sure why I’ve not updated this… what a slacker.

My current grow… 2wks old

Carty’s Beast Mode

GDP A and B fems

White Widow fem

Pink Mango x GDP fem’s

6 Likes

After these photos I removed the cotyledon leaf material and the single blade leaf just above it…careful removing the round leaf… pull downward and a skin will come off with it… don’t pull on this to hard the plant might come up… if this doesn’t release easily, snip it at soil level… but most peel right off… doing this causes the stem to strengthen it’s cell walls… silica also helps this healing all thru the grow if used…

Next is up potting them into 3gal pots instead of my typical 2gal, but always felt pots…

2 Likes

I’m going to send you more stuff. I’ve got some good things being worked on in the background. A lot of interesting auto crosses. I’ve also done co-ops by supplying pollen.

Also…it seems my milk n cookies repro will be a success

This sounds very interesting

I had no idea about that technique. I use silica very often. It’s amazing. I’m going to start peeling the round leaves now.

Wooooooo

4 Likes

Happy New Year… be safe, take your friends keys… don’t drink and drive…

2024 be a better year for all of us, resolution… Patience, Love… lose weight…
take health more serious… get physical.
You?

7 Likes

Today the 3gal felt pots arrived, the chunky perlite and biggest I’ve ever seen omg… plus the mosquito dunk granules you mix in the soil, lay on top to fight fungus gnats… tell ya if it works or not.

photos tomorrow when I get them all up potted…

1 Like

I top dressed my media with Diatomaceous Earth. Will be bottom feeding via MicroOctopots so top will stay dry. Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!
John

1 Like

@Carty

Check these crosses out :slight_smile:

Silver Unicorn x Galaxy Brain

Passionfruit Hashplant x Galaxy Brain

Will be my first photo to auto conversions in the future any cool things that are not spoken about often ?

13 Likes

Purty beans… Anyways photo’s to auto just takes time, and don’t be too set on wanting something very specific cause your gonna have to run alot of plants to get that once you get down to your third generation.

6 Likes

For sure, very time consuming and hard to do and get great results on a small scale… but, its very fun to… hehe. best of luck. and yes, very purple shells huh?

I up potted these Sat and Sun… the DT seems to get wet no matter what I do. frustrates me. Now I’m trying the Mosquito dunk granules to fight gnats… I add a sprinkle to the bottom of the flelt pot and add soil… once I get the medium to point of transplanting, I add another sprinkle for direct contact to 1gal plant going in… add soil around the plant, water and sprinkle a few along top edge.

The other thing that is said to work awesome along with this is 2" of sand on the top of the soil to suffocate bugs… I’m going rouge… hahaha.

White Widow just got treated with Calmag and full strength nutes… should rebound fine.

My Beasts Mode Auto looks awesome, love her growth traits… let’s see how she looks in another 50 days eh?

10 Likes

Overnight growth… unreal.

13 Likes

Chopped my first grow of some photos lastnight and started soaking a few auto seeds, 2x tres grapes sky from mosca and 2x pinto noir x galaxy brain from @SubzeroIceKold!
Gathering all the tips and info I can from this thread and following along with you a bit ahead of me! :grin:

8 Likes

Beast mode in the back and Gabagoo up front!

Why do I feel like I’m describing a mullet?! :joy:
Thanks for the work on these strains! @Carty I’m looking forward to this ride! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

14 Likes

What a beautiful setup you have… very clean, pisses me off… hahaha. jk.
It’s an honor to have you running my gear, the Beast Mode is something special and I just had to cull the prettiest male plant I would of sworn was female. Now, the reason she can get so big is, the male showed sex at a month… with Autos the later they show sex the longer they veg… thus, increased size. seeing how the female shows later, your looking at 5wks on some pheno’s…

Because of this longer veg period, I’d actually recommend topping this Auto at week 3. Make her fill out better and then take off all over…

Good luck…

7 Likes

Tonight I culled the Beast Mode plant I would of sworn was a female it was so pretty… I was starting to trim some lower leaf and I seen it up under a pant leg…
his balls were hanging out… embarrassed he’d caught me looking a fight consumed us as tempers flared… I was first to grab the scissors and thus claimed victory for my clan… The We cut You Clan… yeah, I’m stoned

5 Likes

Sucks bro I hate culling any plants especially the ones that make you go " OH FUCK ya!" Then you see nuts :disappointed_relieved:. So mosquito bits won’t do you any good at the bottom of your pot. Let them sit in your watering water for about an hour before watering to get the bacteria BT ( Bacillus thuringiensis) nice and active then water. The fungus gnat larva will eat the BT which kills them. Since they lay eggs it can take a couple weeks before mostly gone. In winter I water with it once a month just to be safe.

3 Likes