Autos Done Carty's Way

Mosquito water?

3 Likes

No water with a bacteria in it that kills the larva when they eat it. Completely organic and safe to these plants.

4 Likes

Planted my autos a few hours ago, hope to see them above the soil sometime tomorrow!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! :fist:t3: It’s just a little box I built when I wanted to start playing with autos. I jumped the gun and popped some seeds, then realized I had nowhere to put them! :joy: It does surprisingly well for me.

The honor is all mine, friend! Thanks for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face:

I love to hear this! I’ve had decent success topping a few autos and this fits into my plan of attempting to keep them shorter for my setup. I’ll keep ya updated on how things are going. Hopefully I can keep them healthy and pretty so we can all have a look at their magnificence! :v:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

Thanks brother, had no idea how to use them… should work just fine how you described it… will do.

Pssst. wanna see some plants. lol

Pink Mango x GDP Fems are to pretty… just now thrown pistols at 4wks old and for this reason will be getting painted with Beast Mode pollen. with both strains sharing the later sexing for an auto, they should keep a nice size to them…

White Widow is either finicky or, a food hog and needs more PK… I’m going with the latter… one good feeding she looks better… but dang, compared to the others she’s a piggy.

The 2 GDP Autos are so different… seeds are from 2 diff friends to so…

GDP A

GDP B Pretty sure this one will get painted next watering with Gabagoo F4 pollen… Granddaddy Goo…? lmao

14 Likes

Back to the game… ttys

2 Likes

Nice Plants.

3 Likes

Well, I know it’s only been 4 days… but here we go…

I’m going back to basics when I grew some serious buds… not always the largest plants and that’s ok for a small tent… but very fat buds… I use the Espoma to start the plants and get a massive root ball before up potting…

8 Likes

Next watering they get fed the new nutrients and I add calmag every feeding.

GDP AUTO fem

Shorter pheno of GDP Auto fem

Pink Mango x GDP @ 2 plants… fem’s

I’ve done some hand pollen work on the GDP plants using the bottom branches I usually removed at this point in the game…

9 Likes

Looking forward to starting this new up & coming grow to begin my rotation of harvesting every 30-40 days… new foods, larger pots… let the fun begin.

Coming soon will be 4 feminized Autos I’ve never run before, but with Ladybug being sick I’ve taken the time to research the Autos I have on hand… here is what I have decided to run next…

First off… I’ll be limiting myself to 4 at a time in 3gal pots instead of 2gal… see if I can’t get back to producing some fat buds.

And after more researching I wasn’t able to find the 2 strains I wanted to run anywhere in the Auto world, wonder if I put them in the wrong case. so, made changes to these…

Urban Legends Genetics… I have 1 each of.
Green Punch Fems
Rulk Fems
Maestro Fems

#4 will be: Iced Latte by Mutant Genetics

this will be fun… time to wash some 1gal orchid pots to start them all in for 3wks…

8 Likes

Just read the thread, nice looking plants. Enjoyed thumbing through this.

1 Like

Love your passion!! @Carty This thread is really fun and dope :ok_hand::clap: Good stuff :sunglasses:

1 Like

Appreciate the Kudos’… keeps me going.

Funeral was held earlier tonight for 1 of the 2 Pink Mango x GDP that were supposed to be feminized. since these were in one pot, no big deal and it will give the female room to do her thang…

3 Likes

With the longer running autos, what’s the longest you’ve had one take to show sex? I’ve got not so many grows under my belt, and wondering what’s possible.

I planted some seeds that could be auto or photo, and it was easy to pick out the first few faster autos as they went into flower, but now I realize how hard it is to prove the negative. :laughing: Other than by 12/12 flowering and then revegging to be sure the flowering wasn’t a coincidence, is there an age of plant that isn’t showing sex and isn’t stacking at which I can be sure its a photoperiod?

For context, I do have some photo to auto conversion projects in mind, but this was just some messed up pollen tracking. But a couple of the plants are gorgeous. Thinking of taking clones before flowering if they’re photoperiods. The seeds popped January 24. Here’s their mug shot this morning:

5 Likes

Those seem familiar :thinking:. Can’t wait to see what you do with them.

3 Likes

The remaining Pink Mango x GDP is loving
having no more competition for food or water…

The tall GDP had to be bent over

While the bushy GDP is flowering nicely
And might paint her with pollen again

White Widow still coming around… finicky

Night… watched Football and Ravens won. Going all the way baby… :heartbeat:

7 Likes

Hey Rain… nice to meet you.
Longest was a Sativa Auto… 6wks. If you’re running everything on 12/12 from seed, most will sex close at times. Best knowing going in and labeling…
I find 1mos to be perfect and what I choose in breeding.
Run lights on 18/6 until auto sexes… flip lights to 12/12 for 2wks, back to 18/6.
Little truck I do…

2 Likes

Hey matey I’ve ran urban legends for a few years. Used to chat the owner grower on discord. Goes by the name skunkist really great guy loves his budgies and breeding them. Matey his autos can get really huge . Up to 500 grams a auto if grown right.
I’ve grown his
Gorilla glue
Mazarilla
Gorilla cookies
Killer cookies and a few others . From what I remember he has a big indoor and outdoor breeding program in Spain. His genetics are really great. Can get up to 6 foot tall. Havnt spoken to him in a couple of years lost all his details when my phone broke. Cheers Bob

5 Likes

Most excellent info Bob . Really appreciate :+1: it… looking forward to seeing how it goes with my 1st run of his gear…
Thanks Noob for the gift bro

2 Likes

I’ll be hitting them all with my Beast Mode Pollen… see if I cannot create more big beasts .
Beast Rulk has a nice ring to it .

2 Likes